~Chapter 36~

-Make Up Or Break Up

(Elena's POV- Two Weeks Later)

It's been a long, lonely few weeks. After I got out of the hospital I had to move my things out of my house. I can't live there anymore because I don't have powers anymore so I can't work for The Company. Same thing happened to Krystal, May, Seven, and Alex. So we all have to live with our parents now. I have no problem with that, I'm just wondering about Krystal. Her stepmother is still mean. Maybe she can stay with me. I'll ask her later.

So let me catch you up. I have set up a plan. I am going to call or text Krystal, May, Seven, and Alex individually and tell them to meet me at The Underground Café. It is by far my favorite cafe. I'll tell them I want to talk to them since I haven't in awhile. Which is true, I haven't. We have all been so busy with moving that we didn't get to talk to each other. I should call May first. But I should also call Krystal too. Tell them it's like a 'girls day out' only I'm tricking them instead.

I found my phone and called May.

Ring

Ring

Ring

M- Hi. What's up?

E- Give me a sec.

M- Ok.

Krystal has been added to the conversation

M- Hi Krystal.

K- Hi May.

E- Ok, now that we all are here. Let's talk.

M- Should we be worried?

E- No.

K- So why do we need to talk?

E- I want to have a girls day out.

M- I'm good with that.

K- Me too.

E- I want a girls day because we haven't gotten to do anything.

K- Ya, we have all been very busy.

M- I can really use a break from packing and unpacking.

E- Same.

K- This is really needed.

M- So when do you want to do this?

E- I was thinking later today. Like 1:00.

K- Where do you want to meet?

E- I was thinking of maybe a little lunch at The Underground Café.

M- You love that cafe.

K- I was just about to say the same thing.

M- Well, I better get ready.

K- Same.

E- K, bye see you guys there.