Chapter 26

Skylar's P.O.V.

I was walking out the Obelisk Blue Girl's dorm, not in my uniform, but a pair of blue pajamas and a white shirt, when I saw Xavier, Yugi, my father, and...Mokuba?!

"Mokuba!" I said as he ran to me and engulfed me in his strong arms. (A/N: Picture Mokuba as a teenager/grown-up, btw)

He has matured over the years. He now had slight muscles and a slightly built body as well as wearing a black shirt and blue jeans, but still had a vest on.

"Hey, Sky." he greeted.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"About 30 minutes ago. But, I'm not the only one." he said as he, my father, and Xavier turned their heads and I saw what made me want to cry.

It was my godmother and her friends. Tea, Serenity, Joey, Tristan, and Mai were all here!

I ran to them before they engulfed me in a group hug. I instantly let the tears fall and cried tears of joy.

Here I was. I was reunited with my family. We were all together again.

"Oh, sweetie! Yugi and Kaiba told us what happened! I'm so happy your okay!" Tea cried as she kissed my head. I let out a laugh and smiled.

"I thought you would be gone, squirt!" Joey said as he cried.

"I missed you, Skylar." Mai said as she kissed my head.

"I missed you too, Mai." I told her.

Tristan and Serenity cried as they said "We missed you!"

We all pulled away and smiled.

"Welcome, guys." I said as I wiped my tears as Xavier, Yugi, and my father and Mokuba came over.

"So, what happens now?" Mai asked.

"Well, we have finally came to a decision that to have the spirit who was possessing Skylar a while ago become somewhat good or get rid of her, Skylar would have to duel her." Kaiba said.

"She just got released from that spirit's control and now she has to duel her?" Tea asked with worry.

"I have to, Tea. Otherwise, everybody at this school will be in grave danger." I explained to them.

"Well, we will help you duel her." Joey said.

I shook my head.

"No, I won't put you guys in danger. When I was taken over, I hurt so many people. Now, I have to face her in a duel by myself." I told her.

"Skylar, that's crazy talk! We will always be here for you." Tristan said.

"I know that, but I don't want to get you guys hurt.

"She's right." my father said.

"Once, I almost lost Mokuba. I already lost Amanda. Now, I won't lose my daughter.

"She really did change you, did she?" Joey asked.

"What do you think? Yes." my dad replied.

"So, does everyone accept that I have to duel this spirit?" I asked them.

They all exchanged glances before nodding.

"Okay. First, I've got to get my dueling skills back on track. I haven't been dueling since I was freed." I told them.

"I'll duel you." Xavier said.

"I guess I could duel you, your beasts, and your dragons." I said.