Chapter 12

Third Person P.O.V.

Zane and Atticus were currently about to head back to the Obelisk Blue Boy's dorm when they saw someone standing there a few feet from them. 

From the green outfit, they could tell it was 'Skylar'. 

"Skylar, what are you doing here?" Atticus asked. 

"None of your business!" Skylar/Carmen snapped at him. 

"Hey! Watch that attitude of yours!" Zane told her.

 "Oh, Zane. I believe I can't." she replied in a ruthless voice.

"What has gotten through your head?" Atticus asked you. 

"Please, like we are ever gonna tell you that." she replied. 

"What do you mean by 'we'?" Atticus asked. 

Just as he asked that, Zane gasped and he felt his heart shatter by what had come from behind Skylar/Carmen. 

Atticus gasped at the sight as well. 'Skylar' smirked evily at them.

From behind Skylar/Carmen, came out Syrus. But, he wasn't himself. 

Instead of his Ra Yellow uniform, he was wearing a dark purple, almost black uniform with black lining as well as black pants and dark purple, almost black boots and fingerless gloves. 

His eyes were just like 'Skylar's'. Lifeless. 

Syrus smirked as he crossed his arms and Skylar/Carmen put her hands on his shoulders.

"Syrus?" Zane asked. 

"Oh, shut up Zane. Of course it's me." Syrus replied meanly. 

"What happened to you?" the older Truesdale asked the younger one. 

"I was sick of being in your shadow, so she helped me out and now, I'm gonna prove that I am note than just the King of Obelisk's little dork of a brother!" Syrus said with clenched hands. 

"You're gonna have to face us in a duel and no buts." Skylar/Carmen told them.

 Zane, Atticus, Skylar/Carmen, and Syrus activated their duel disks and shuffled their cards before they got ready.

Skylar/Carmen was going against Atticus, with Syrus going against Zane.

"Duel!" they all said at the same time.

"I'll make the first move! First, I will summon my Magician's Valkyria in defense. Then, I will end my turn with a face down." Skylar/Carmen declared.

"My move! I draw! I will summon Thunder Dragon in attack mode! I will end my turn with a face down." Syrus said. 

Zane looked at his brother's monster in shock. 

'Since when does he have dragons?' he thought to himself.

"I draw! I summon my Red-Eyes Black Dragon in attack mode! Now, I will have it destroy your Magician's Valkyria!" Atticus declared. The dragon blasted.

Atticus was confused when he saw Skylar/Carmen laughing. 

"Thanks for the attack. You activated my trap card, Mirror Force! Now, the damage goes to your Red-Eyes!" Skylar/Carmen said.

 Atticus groaned as his life points hit 1600. 

"I'll end my turn with a face down and summon Red-Eyes Black Chick." he said.

Now, it was Zane's turn. 

"I draw! I activate Call of The Haunted to summon Cyber Dragon in defense mode. I will end my turn." Zane said.