Chapter 9 Part 1

Skylar's P.O.V.

I woke up with my head hurting. I opened my eyes and was met with the bright lights. I slowly sat up and I looked and saw myself on a bed. 

I looked and saw that I was at the nurse's office. I saw that I had my millennium necklace around me. 

What happened? The last thing I remember I was in my room and my necklace glowed. 

What happened to me and who brought me here?

"Skylar. Are you okay?" I heard someone say. 

I turned and saw Miss Fontaine there with a worried look on her face. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. My head hurts, though." I told her. She then gave me a small cup of a liquid medicine. "Drink this. It'll help with your headache." she told me. 

I took the medicine from her and drank it, feeling sweet relief for a few minutes. 

"Who brought me here? What happened to me?" I asked. 

"You really don't remember anything, don't you?" she asked.

 I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"Well, Zane brought you here. He told me that you were having an attitude nobody could explain. And from what everybody else thought, they saw a look in your eyes they couldn't describe. After you left, Zane told me he found you lying down where the docks were at and carried you here." she explained.

 I smiled, mentally thanking Zane for what he did. 

"Okay. Is it okay if I can go?" I asked. 

"Sure. Just take it easy." she said before I got up and walked out.

As I was slowly walking to get out, I saw Zane there. 

"Zane?" I called out. 

His head turned towards me and he caught me off guard when he engulfed me in a tight hug. 

"Skylar. Are you okay?" he asked. 

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. What's up?" I asked him. 

"You don't remember?" he asked as he pulled away. 

"Don't remember what?" I asked him in confusion. 

"Well, a couple of hours ago, you went totally mad. You were acting like someone different. You were having a really bad attitude." he explained. 

"Oh, my. How bad was it?" I asked. 

"Well, on a scale of 1-10, I'd say an 8." he told me.

"Well, that must've been bad. Where are the others? I didn't hurt them, did I?" I asked. 

"Well, you threw a little insults at us, but they're fine." he told me. 

"I'm sorry for whatever I did." I said sadly as I looked down, guilt etching across my face. 

Zane put his hands on my shoulders. 

"Hey, it's all in the past now. Don't worry about it." he said.

When we got outside, I heard commotion coming from the woods. "What's going on?" I asked. 

"I don't know. We have to check it out. Let's split up." Zane said as he went right and I went left. 

I ran and ran as I tried to find out where the noise was coming from.

"Sapphire Pegasus, attack him directly!"