Chapter 8

Skylar's P.O.V.

One word to describe me right now. Confused. 

I sat in my room, the door locked. I was just sitting on my bed, nothing but images of Chazz and Jesse flowing through my head. 

I haven't been come out of my room for two days straight. Ever since I've been in my room, my homework gets sent over here for me to do or whenever everybody's eating, the food gets sent up here. 

It gets left at my door and when I'm done, I put it back.

I placed a hand on my head before I felt tears coming down my face. I buried my face into my pillow before sobbing my eyes out. 

It was then I saw a glow coming from my left side. I looked and saw my Millennium Necklace glowing. 

"What's going on?" I said as I grabbed it. 

Next thing you know, I'm surrounded by nothing but black. 

"Hello?" I call out. 

No answer. 

"Anybody here?" I asked.

I began walking around, trying to find at least a person that I could ask where I was at. I walked and walked, but I felt like nothing was really happening, so I began running and running before I ran out of breath. 

"Jesse? Jaden? Zane? Alexis? Anybody?!" I shouted. 

"Can anybody hear me?"

"Skylar."

I turned and saw the same figure I had seen when I nearly drowned. 

The wavy, purple hair, bloody red eyes, and deathly pale skin. 

"Who are you?" I asked. She then let out a dark chuckle. 

"You should know, my dear Skylar. You must know me." she said.

 "It can't be. Who are you? I don't recognize you one bit." I said. 

"Oh, it be." she said before I found myself in darkness.

Alexis's P.O.V.

I was walking hand-in-hand with Jaden, the group following behind us. 

It was then we saw a person looking out the window. I quickly identified the person as Skylar. 

"Skylar!" I called out. 

When she looked at me, I saw a different tone in her eyes. 

She didn't have that sparkle in them anymore. 

Instead, the look on her eyes looked like...hunger.

"My, my. What beings you here?" she asked in a voice that I couldn't describe. 

"Um...we're just hanging around." Syrus replied. 

"Hanging out? Please. You all should be in classes or something instead of hanging out." she said with a bit of an attitude. 

"Um...Sky? Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself today." Jaden told her. 

"Yeah. Are you sick or something?" Atticus asked. 

"All I'm sick of is people getting in my way when I'm trying to do something I've been wanting to do for so long." she said back in a harsh voice. 

All of us gasped as I gripped Jaden's hand.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. 

"What happened to the fun-loving, sweet, determined Skylar who loved hanging out and have fun dueling?" Zane asked her as his fist was clenched. 

"Please, like I will ever answer that." she said. 

"Answer now!" Hassleberry commanded. 

"Or what Dino Boy? You should think twice before you come across me again." she replied before she walked off.

What was with Skylar?

Jaden's P.O.V.

What was going on with my best friend? I mean, she has never been like this. She's never talked back to us or anything. Something's defiantly wrong with her. I have got to find out what's wrong with her.

Zane's P.O.V.

What in the name of Obelisk was wrong with Skylar? What was the cause of her strange behavior? Is it from what happened between her, Jesse, and Chazz? Or is it something else?

Jesse's P.O.V.

Okay. Three words. What just happened? Last time I saw Skylar, which was about two days ago,she was perfectly fine. Now, she's acting like she doesn't care for anything at all. Whatever is going on with her? I don't care what it is, I'll try my best to help her.

Chazz's P.O.V.

I looked at the others, who had the same shocked look on their faces. Skylar left me all shocked there. I mean, her father after all is Seto Kaiba, so maybe she's bringing out her more carless side. Wait, but I don't think she would be this careless. Something is definitely wrong with Skylar and I will find out what. It didn't feel like Skylar at all. It felt like....she was somebody.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unknown P.O.V.

Finally. I could finally get my revenge on Skylar for what she did. I'm gonna make her feel the same pain she caused me years ago.

 First, I have to try my best to get to her more and more before I finally get my revenge. 

Skylar betrayed me and she was the only one I trusted.

 Now, I will make her suffer for what she did. First, I'll have to get through her before I finish off those around her and my revenge will finally be completed.