Chapter 7

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Thank you so much for bringing us back together, Sky. That was really nice of you." Jaden said as me, him, and Alexis were at the docks. 

"You're welcome." I told them. 

"Really. I don't know what would have happened." he continued. 

"If anything happens, just come to me." I told them. 

They smiled and nodded as they grabbed each other's hands. 

"Okay. Well, I'll leave you two to be alone. I'm gonna go find somebody if I can." I explained to them as I began walking away.

Not long before that, I was close to going to the Obelisk Blue girl's dorm, I didn't realize that there was a branch there, because I ended up tripping and falling into a bush. 

I groaned as I felt the twigs and leaves in my hair. 

"Is today a bad day for me or what?" I asked myself. 

"Probably. After all you did trip." I heard an all too familiar voice say.

"Chazz? Were you spying on me?" I asked him. 

"N-No. I was just...hanging out. Yeah. That right." he said. 

"Okay, than. Now, I'm gonna have to remove all these twigs and leaves in my hair, I said as I began walking, but I felt him grab my wrist.

 "No. Let me fix it up for you. After all, you are Seto Kaiba's daughter." he said. 

"How does me being the daughter of the second top duelist in the world have to do with somebody helping me with my hair?" I asked him. 

"I want to. Now, shut up, sit down, and let me get to work." he told me. I sighed as I did what he said before I let him start on my hair.

Chazz's P.O.V.

As I started taking all the twigs and leaves out of Skylar's hair, I felt a strange feeling wash over me like a hurricane. 

I don't.... like Skylar, do I? 

I mean, she's perfect, beautiful, smart, natural, and sweet. 

Oh, boy. I do like Skylar Kaiba. I can't believe I like Skylar. I thought I loved Alexis, but now, it turns out I was wrong. 

I didn't realize I had feelings for her until now. I believe the time I had feelings for her was when she took Alexis's place on dueling Atticus.

I grabbed leaf that was close to her neck and I felt a spark when my skin touched hers, like an electric spark. 

Before I knew it, I leaned in and planted small, light pecks on her shoulder. It was at that moment, I realized that I was in love with her. 

"Uh, Chazz? What're you doing?" she asked, snapping me out of my trance. 

"Uh, nothing. I was just...you had a little dirt on your shoulder." I lied. 

"Okay." she said. I regretted lying to her after she said that.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I relaxed as I let Chazz take out the unwanted things in my hair, letting the fresh air come to me. 

It was then I felt a little breathing and suddenly, something on my shoulder. I looked and saw Chazz slightly kissing my shoulder. 

I felt my heart beating rapidly. It was then I realized that all this time, I had feelings for Chazz Princeton. I couldn't believe it. 

I had feelings for the one who I thought I held a total grudge against. I decided to speak up. 

"Uh, Chazz. What're you doing?" I asked him. His eyes then widened before he pulled away. 

"Uh, nothing. I was just...you had a little dirt on your shoulder." he said.

He quickly took everything out of my hair before I stood up. 

"I gotta find Jaden. See ya." I told him before I sprinted off. I

t was then I got to the Slifer Red dorm. I walked , expecting to see Jaden, but I instead saw Jesse there. 

Really? Is it Search For Boys Day or what?

"What's up, Jess?" I asked him.

 "Skylar, I have something to show you." he told me. 

"What is it?" I asked him. 

He took out a little box and gave it to me. I opened it and saw what made me smile. It was a bracelet that had a charm of the Blue Eyes White Dragon on it. "

Wow. Its beautiful, Jesse. Thank you so much." I told him as he took it and clasped it onto my wrist. 

"You're welcome." he told me as my navy blue eyes came in contact with his teal ones.

It was then he wrapped an arm around my waist. I widened my eyes as my breath hitched. 

"Jesse." I told him. He had a look in his eyes that I couldn't comprehend. 

"Skylar." he said. "What?" I asked him. 

It was then he cupped my cheek with his hand and slowly closed his eyes before leaning in. 

'Oh no.' I thought. 

Luckily, I heard an all to familiar voice talk.

"Master Skylar."

We turned to see Dark Magician Girl and Dark Magician there. 

"What's up, guys?" I asked the two Spellcaster spirits. "

We have to tell you something, milady. But first, you have to come with us." Dark Magician said. 

"Okay. I gotta go, Jess. See you." I told him. 

"Okay. See ya, Sky." he said before I followed the two spirits. 

As I ran with them, I looked at each of them. 

"Thank you much! I can't believe this is happening to me!" I told them. "

We saw your reaction, so we decided to save you from being more awkward with him." Dark Magician Girl said before they disappeared.

I ran and ran as fast as I could before I ended up at the dueling arena. 

I panted as I fell to the ground. I was feeling a lot of emotions. Sad, happy, angry, shock. 

"Dang it!" I screamed as I punched the ground. 

I brought my knees up to my chest and broke down. 

Great. Now, I have feelings for both Chazz and Jesse.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" 

"Skylar?"

I looked and saw Zane there with a worried look on his face. 

"What's wrong, Sky?" he asked. 

"I'm too embarrassed to say." I replied. He sighed and knelt down in front of me. 

"You're like my little sister, Skylar. You can tell me anything." he told me. 

I sighed before I explained everything that happened.

Soon, Zane had me wrapped in his arms, whispering comforting words to me as he calmed me down before I stopped crying.