Chapter 24

Skylar's P.O.V.

I was currently in class with my friends, sitting in between Jesse and Xavier as Crowler was talking about how you can summon up above Level 5 monsters.

I, on the other hand, was currently thinking back to what Blue-Eyes, well, Kisara said about how I can have Carmen fully forgive me for what I did and try to get rid of the negativity that has clouded her mind.

"Skylar."

I looked up and saw Crowler looking at me.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?" I asked.

He sighed before speaking up. "How do you summon the Sorcerer of Dark Magic and what ability does it possess?" he asked me.

I sighed before standing up and looking at him.

"The Sorcerer of Dark Magic is a Level 9 monster with 3200 attack points and 2800 defense points therefore, it requires two sacrifices. As for the Sorcerer of Dark Magic's special ability, the opponent's monster loses 500 points for each Spellcaster-type monster in your Graveyard. It also has the ability to negate the effect of Trap Cards." I replied to him.

"Very good, Skylar. You may sit down now." he said.

I nodded before slightly bowing and sitting back down.

I sighed before rubbing my temples.

"Sky, you okay?" Jesse asked me as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. Just didn't sleep very well last night." I replied to him.

"Give it some time, Skylar. Eventually, everything will pass." Xavier told me with a kind smile.

I nodded before I began writing the notes Crowler was telling us to write.

*After Class*

I was now in the gym running inside with Hassleberry, Jaden, Jesse, and Xavier.

I would usually be in front kg the rest of the runners, but this time, I was three runners back and when we stopped, I walked to a bench and sat down, holding my head as I was breathing heavily.

"Skylar, are you okay? You don't seem like your usual self." Xavier asked me as he sat down next to me.

"Sorry. It's just...ever since I got free of Carmen's control, I just haven't been normal. I barely eat, I can't concentrate in class, I don't know what's going on." I explained.

"Maybe you need some rest." Jesse said.

"I don't know. I've missed class since Carmen controlled me and I have to catch up on some work." I told him.

"I'll help you, but try and get some rest. Also, don't push yourself because you're still kind of worn out." Xavier said.

I felt myself get a little dizzy and my uncle caught me.

"Yep. I'll let the teachers know." Hassleberry said as Xavier carried me to the Obelisk girl's dorm and with permission, he was allowed to take me to my room.

He laid me down on my bed and pulled the covers over me.

"Get well. I'll be next door at the boy's dorm." he said.

"See you later." I told him before he left.

As I lay down, I reached into my drawer and pulled out my deck.

I went through all the cards and I stopped when I came across Magician's Valkyria.

As I looked at her, memories of when she took over my body to save me from the Supreme King came rushing back to me.