Chapter 20 ♥ Rooftops and Daydreams Part 1

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥

*************

I let my heart spill out on this rooftop patiently waiting for you to catch me before I get too lost in your daydreams.

♥Money's POV

"Them other bitches?"

"Them other bitches? They just shit to do when it ain't shit to do." he looked over at me and smirked "Them other niggas?"

"Them other niggas? They just shit to do when it ain't shit to do." he laughed while I looked at the city lights

"I hate that you fuckin' talk like that B." He was smiling but I knew he was serious. It feels like it's been forever since we've been out here together

"It's crazy that everything you hate about me is something that I got from you." I ran my hands through my wild windswept curls before I put them in my pockets

"I see myself in you a lot... sometimes its hard for me to even look you in the eyes because when I do I see... I see all the lies I've told, the people I've hurt, I see my past, my future... that's some real ass shit and it's a lot to take in sometimes Mee, but I think that's why I love you." I smiled

"You love me because I'm everything you hate about yourself?"

"I love you because you make me look at myself... I lie to these other bitches but I tell you the truth without hesitation... you the realest thing I've ever known."

"That's a lot of reason."

"I would give you all the reasons, but baby girl you'd never have the time." He pulled my hands out of my sweater and pulled me in front of him so my back was to his chest while we both looked out at the city before us.

"You remember when I first found out where your spots are?" he ran the back of his knuckles down the side of my face until he reached my neck.

I didn't reply and he kept going "It was the first time I really touched you, I almost took your virginity that night." one of his arms was loosely slung around my neck while the other was tightly around my waist.

"I remember."

"You made me stop because you said that you didn't want to lose me... you told me that you weren't good enough for me," I remember.

"I wasn't."

"How much has shit really changed then Meela? Who's too good for who now?" well , shit.

"You."

~Flashback~

His stare was so invasive, like he was looking past me and into my heart. We were both breathing heavily as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Tell me how you feel right now." he ran his hand over the side of my neck and when he touched a certain spot right below my ear my breathing hitched and my toes curled.

He smirked before he leaned down and left a wet opened mouth kiss to the same spot.

"H-Hassan," My voice trailed off as he kept going. His warm hand slowly trailing down my stomach snapped me out of it.

"Ace." his head snapped up and I could see that he was mad I called him that but the anger in his eyes quickly faded when he saw my panicked expression

"What's wrong Mee?" when he pulled back I pulled up my shirt and he looked almost hurt

"We can't do this... you're all I have and if we do this .... I can't lose you... we just can't." he moved down and sat on the edge of the bed and I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Don't tell me you satisfied with this bestfriend shit cause I know you not. I can give you whatever it is you want... What ever I'm not doin right, I can fix it. If it's somethin you don't like I'll change that shit. I'm just tryna show you somethin that's different from what you used to... I just need you to let me." His back was to me as he spoke and he was tense.

"I'm not good enough for you."

~End Of Flashback~

"Or are you just scared you can't handle it?"

*************

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Anonymously Yours AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ♥♥♥♥♥

*************