~Chapter 8~

-Revenge Is Best Served Cold

(Elena's POV- Week Later)

I am in class right now, taking a test. It is rolling up on the end of the year. That means tests, and more tests. I thought since I left Earth I would be able to escape it. But I was wrong, once again.

Name: Elena Sarcov
Class of: Water "Calm yet Dangerous"
Current time: 12:00 p.m.
Living at: Lestar, School of Powers, Dorm 314, third floor, west side campus, girls dorm block D.
Current doings: Taking a pre-finals test.
About: Nose and ear piercings, brown hair with a purple streak, brown eyes.

Name: Krystal Winters
Class of: Fire "Bright with Fury"
Current time: 12:00 p.m.
Living at: Lestar, School of Powers, Dorm 316, third floor, west side campus, girls dorm block D.
Current doings: Taking a pre-finals test.
About: Ear piercings, brown hair, hazel-ish eyes.

Name: May Brown
Class of: Life "Beauty has Secrets"
Current time: 12:00 p.m.
Living at: Lestar, School of Powers, Dorm 312, third floor, west side campus, girls dorm block D.
Current doings: Taking a pre-finals test.
About: Two ear piercings, brown hair, brown eyes.

Name: Alex Thomson
Class of: Water "Calm yet Dangerous"
Current time: 12:00 p.m.
Living at: Lestar, School of Powers, Dorm 423, fourth floor, east side campus, boys dorm block C.
Current doings: Taking a pre-finals test.
About: No piercings, black hair, brown eyes.

Name: Aiden Downing
Class of: Life "Beauty has Secrets"
Current time: 12:00 p.m.
Living at: Lestar, School of Powers, Dorm 424, fourth floor, east side campus, boys dorm block C.
Current doings: Taking a pre-finals test.
About: No piercings, black hair, brown eyes.

Name: Matthew (Seven) Smith
Class of: Fire "Bright with Fury"
Current time: 12:00 p.m.
Living at: Lestar, School of Powers, Dorm 425, fourth floor, east side campus, boys dorm block C.
Current doings: Taking a pre-finals test.
About: No piercings, brown hair, brown eyes.

That is what you would see, if you were to look on our desks, at our papers, right now. We are taking our pre-finals test. In other words, the test we take to prepare us for Finals. Now, the Finals consist of two things. There is a written part and a performance part. The written part is all on history and the classes and boring stuff. The performance is were you get to use your powers and you have to execute spells properly and do a whole bunch of stuff with your powers. If you pass you graduate and become an agent and work for The Company for a period of time. Once your time is up you can chose to stay with The Company or live a normal life in Lestar.

If you don't pass on the other hand.... You have to take the whole schooling for your power again. Ya, so you might want to pass. But you also don't become an agent at The Company which is a little harsh. Some will think of it as cruel and unusually punishment. I would agree. But if you did slack off the whole of school then ya, I guess. But to the people that try and are just not good with tests, I feel sorry for them.