Never going back

Boring...but watever.

*Flacko POV*

I silently observed as I watched one of the 'realist' niggas I knew cry over a bitch. Soft ass. Little do they know...I'm still in the house. Watching from the closet in the kitchen. I'm about to make my appearance. I sure hope Aeryelle is having a memorable birthday.

If yu think I'm crazy yu got the wrong word. I'm more like demented....to say the least. I'm gone get my moneys worth out of this experience. But I'm nowhere near thru with Aeryelle.

*

*

*

*

*

*Aery POV*

Me and Smoke were looking at the message that had been written to me. In blood.

"I see you're admiring my beautiful work of art." I heard a voice say behind me. I looked back and it was Flacko.

"Y-Yu did this.." I said just above a whisper. I slowly stood. Holding Niala tightly.

"I'm afraid I have to take credit for this" He said opening his arms and looking around. I noticed that he had a gun in his hand.

Smoke got up, Pushed Flacko into the counter an started punching him. Flacko dropped the gun. I ran over to get it but Flacko kicked me in the mouth. I still grabbed the gun. I kept trying to give Smoke the gun but he just kept punching Flacko. He was taking out his anger. He finally reached for the gun and Flacko got him in the mouth. He knocked Smoke down and started beating him. He stopped hitting Smoke and ran towards me but Smoke shot him in the side. Flacko fell to the ground. Everything happened so fast plus Niala was screamin at the top of her lungs...

"Police! Everybody Freeze." The police busted thru the door. They were aiming their guns at Smoke.

"PUT THE GUN ON THE FLOOR NOW!" They yelled at him. He cooperated.

"Put your hands behind your head." A police officer told him while the other pointed a gun.

He did as they said.

An officer went and put Smoke hands behind his back and handcuffed him. The officer read him his rights and walked him out the door.

I ran to the other officer

"Officer! It wasn't him! He didn't do this. He did. " I said pointing to a dead or alive Flacko.

"Ma'am are you hurt?" The officer asked. Looking at my mouth.

"No! But yu arrested the wrong person. " I said.

"He looked the most threatening. And we've seen his record. But we need you to come down to the office for questioning. If everything that is said is true....then he'll be let go. But as of now...they are both under arrest. We will have an officer ride in the ambulance with this man. "

I nodded my head and followed behind the cop. I got in the back of the squad car and sat Niala beside me.

The best day of my life turned into a horrible tragedy.

How could he do something so dark and twisted?

=====================

What's next?

I'm writing a sequel to this book.

Cast Call anyone?

Don't forget to read my other book 'Its a Twin Thang'

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!