Unexpected Love

"Who dat? Talmbout who dat? Run up on me yuhh getcha *ss beat blue Blac-" My alarm decided to wake me up.

"Uggggh.. I hate getting up in the mornin!" I said struggling to untangle my covers from around my body. Getting frustrated, I decided to quit. Bad choice.

Mama: "I know yo black *ss heard that alarm go off!! Get up!! I ain't finna take yu to school cuz yu missed the bus"

Me: -_-

I guess before we get any further I need to introduce myself. My name is Aeryelle Fulton, but people call me Aery tho. I live in the 'rough' side of Dayhill,SC (Not Real). I live widd my mama and sister in a regular ole house. Nothing too fancy cuz we can't afford that right now. My mama struggling..but she won't let me get a job. But anyway I'm 17 and I'm in my junior year. My befriends are Mimi,Tan, Stylz and Rayan.

Back to me tho.

Im real pretty and I'm brown skinned.. IM thick af, I got Swag and me and my team the the realest you gone find out here. Me an my team bad and because of that we are hated. All the dudes try to holla but I got my eye on a special somebody.. His name is August Alsina. Erbody call him Smoke for short tho. He a big time drug dealer but its something about a boss that make me wanna go crazy.

Girls call me all kinda names cuz they man want me and my crew.. But little do everybody know I'm saving myself for the right one... Let's get on with the story tho.

I got up and walked to the bathroom

Me: "Damn, this floor cold"

Mama:"Girl, I hear you in there!"

Me:"Sorry ma"

I turned the water on careful not to burn myself.I stripped and got in the shower. 15 minutes later I was fresh and so clean. I brushed my teeth and unwrapped my hair. I walked to my closet tryna find somethin to wear.

Me:"I needa go shopping forreal"

After 5 minutes of looking I finally found the perfect outfit. My black cupcake mafia crewneck, dark wash skinny jeans and my red and cheetah print Nike's.. Ya girl was fly!! As soon as I got finished dressing I heard something hit my window. I walked over to my window and opened my blinds to see Ray looking back at me. This Nigga. I opened my window.

Me:"Nigga? Ain't yu got a phone?"

Ray:"Yea....and?"

Me:"And yu need to quit throwing rocks at my window.. Yu know mama don't play. But wat is it?"

Ray:"Yu almost ready?? Cuz a Nigga hungry..."

Me:"Yu know good and well yo black ass can eat over here.. We been knowing each other for 14 years..I would think you would figure it out by now."

Ray:"Man..like you said mama be Trippin and I ain't tryna feel her wrath before school.."

Me:"Boy! Get over here..and get out my window looking like we ain't got home training."

Ray my Nigga tho.. Widd his two braids.. He never has had any other hair style as long as I've known him. He was cute and we know everything about each other. He was my best friend and despite my feelings for him..I just wanna be friends cuz I don't wanna screw our friendship up.

I made my way down stairs and I seen my younger sister Keira

Me:"Goodmorning Keira."

Keira:"Sup"

Yea...she ain't really a morning person.. Iown blame her.

I seen Ray making his way across the yard so I went ahead and opened the door. As soon as he walked in he pulled me into a bear hug.

"Damn Ray!! You squeezing the hell outta me"

"Sorry baby girl! You just so soft and huggable"

this Nigga was still holdin on to me but not like before..he was holding on like he ain't wanna let go.

"Uhh... Ray?"

"Huh? Ohh I'm sorry"

"Yu gud"

"SO Wats for breakfast, ma?"

I reached on the top of the fridge and got the cereal and in the fridge to get the milk

"Taadaa, we can whip us up some magically delicious lucky charms"

"Cool widd me"

We fixed our cereal and ate in silence. Before we knew it, it was time to leave so we could meet the others at the end of the street.