Getting Ready

"Got damn!!"

This jank ass sidewalk effin with my nerves!

Ray was laughing at me but I ain't see shit funny.

"Fuck yu laughing at BOOBY??"

"I thought I told yo short ass not to call me that no more?" Ray said tryna get buck!!

"Nigga yu ain't my daddy!!"

"I bet I can be if yo mama quit Trippin like she don't want it"

I waited a while.. then I pinched both of his nipples and started running

"Ahhhh shit!!"

I was rolling

"Yo short ass ain't gone get far!!"

Ray started gaining on me. But I was running as fast I could. All of a Sudden I felt Ray pick me up bridal style.

"Nigga!! Put me down!!"

"Nope..not until you tell me yu sorry"

"hoe! I ain't telling you shit!"

"I guess yo ass gone stay here..in my arms..miss the party..junior year..graduation...freshman year in coll-"

"Okay. I'm sorry damn!"

"Nahh....dat wasn't sincere or nothing.."

I took a deep breathe cuz I was bout to slap a nigga.

"Ray.. I'm sorry for pinching your nips."

" That's more like it"

He put me down in front of my stoop.

"Thank you.."

"For wat?"

"Being a good friend"

"YU welcome babe *Slaps my ass* Now get in the house. Tell mama I said hey."

"I'll a you in a few.."

I walked in the house

"Ma!! I'm home"

"Hey baby..How was school??"

"It was good but...can I ask you something?"

"Yea"

"Can I go to this party at my friend house??"

"Yea....just don't do nothin stupid.."

"Ayt ma, I'm bout to take a nap before I leave"

"The food will be ready by the time you get ready to leave"

"Okay"

I went upstairs and took a nap

*Four hours later*

I heard my phone do the vibrate and whistle thing signaling that I had a text message.. It was from Ray.

It read:"Wake yo ass up!! Get ready for the party..I'll be there in ah hour n thirty"

I texted him back and went downstairs to eat dinner.. by my damn self.

I ain't wanna eat by myself so I called Ray to eat with me.

His stay hungry ass was over here in 3.5 second.

He looked fly.. I had to give it to em. I could already tell allot of btches was gone be jockin him. I'm not to sure how I feel about that.

Me and Ray ate and joked around. A little while later we went upstairs. He helped me pick out an outfit. I did my hygiene thing and came out of the bathroom in my towel.

Wen I walked in my room Ray was sleep.. or so I thought. I didn't wanna wake him up and have him walk downstairs and he would fall.. He does that..allot. So I just let him sleep.

I dropped my towel and looked through my underwear drawer for the perfect undies for the occasion. I found the right ones and slipped them on along with my strapless bra.

"Daaaaaaaamn"

I turned around and tried to cover myself with my arms

"Ray!! Wat the hell!!"

"I'm sorry!! You act like we ain't seen each other naked before. Yu know we used to take bathes together"

"Yea!! Wen we was 8.. And undeveloped!!"

"We best friends..it ain't like I'm some random nigga. But you did develop very very well I must say."

"Ray. Shut the hell up and hand me my dress"

Ray picked out a one shouldered silver rhinestone body con dress and some black 6 inch pumps. I put them on and did my makeup and hair.. damn I'm sexy.

"Okay..Let's go"

My mama caught a ride with her friend to work and left me her keys. Smoke texted me the address to BK's. I picked up mah homegurls.

OFF TO THE FUNCTION!!!