The Turn Down..

*Aery POV*

I woke up Saturday morning feeling like 'Oh Hell'. Then I remembered the shit Ray pulled last night. I still can't believe that shit. I went downstairs to fix me some breakfast..I heard something behind me. It was Keira and our cousin DeAndrea. I gotta fix more food than I thought I would have to.

"Hey Ke, Hey Drea.."

"Hey"

"Hey"

I took out the Ingredients to make pancakes and bacon. I started mixing wen somebody knocked on the door. I went an opened it and it was Ray.

I have him an annoyed smirk as I left the door open

He closed it and said

"Damn Iown get no Goodmorning Ray or nun??"

"Yo Lil hoe ain't tell you Goodmorning or did she leave after y'all fvcked??"

"Ohh..you got a problem??"

"Yea!!! You bringing all these nasty females to the house!! Yu can do better. Why you can't have no relationship.."

"Look I'm just tryna fvck right now... I want my first real relationship to be special. I'm waiting for this one girl"

"And who is that???"

"Nun of yo Daaaaaaaamn business. And finish cooking cuz I'm hungry den a MUUHFVCKAHH!!"

"Okay"

I finished cooking and Ray kept messing with me.

He took a bite out of his pancake and then drunk his whole glass of orange juice

"Ugh.. Girl this shit nasty!!"

I eyes got big as he said that... Damn I thought I could cook.

" Forreal..?" I asked..feeling kinda embarrassed.

"No girl! You know you can throw down!!"

"Boy don't fvck widd my feelings like that!!" I said kinda relieved.

We finished eating and the girls washed the dishes for me. Me and Ray went up stairs and started talking on my bed.

"So.... Tonight gone be my first night on the block..I'm just gone be watching Ryan tho"

"TF is Ryan?"

"Djaay brother. His ass funny af.. You need to look at his videos on vine"

"Quit tryna change the subject Ray..This shit is dangerous!!"

"Okay I get that! But imma be careful! I got street smarts!! Look don't worry about me okay?? I'm tryna do watever I can to make sure we get outta here..now."

"Yea but ain't yu scared?"

"Scared money don't make money baby"

I laid down..so that Ray was holdin me like he does every time I'm scared.

I was starting to get sleepy.

"Ray, be careful"

As I dozed off.. I thought I heard Ray say something. Ohh well it'll have to wait till after my nap.

*

*

*

*

*Ray POV*

Last night me and this girl named Kaymine headed to my crib and fvcked. Truth be told I knew my blinds and shit was open. I wanted to make Aery mad. I seen her walk to the back widd Smoke.. That kinda hurt my feelings so I brought this chick home widd me. I put her out afterwards...We don't love these hoes!! I woke up this morning feeling real bad. I knew she ain't do nothing with Smoke cuz they came out too fast..and I know she wouldn't do nothing like that. I still can't believe she asked me why I gotta fvck hoes instead of having a relationship this morning. She don't get that I'm trying to wait..on HER!! But at the same time..a nigga gotta fulfill his needs..When we were talking and she was trying to convince me not to start selling I could really tell she cared for me. I gotta get this money for me and her tho. I know we gone be together one day..I just don't know wen.