At the party..

*Aery POV*

I told Ray that I was going to the party and he was upset.....cuz he wanted to go.

"I wanna go!!!" Ray whined

"Ray, You childish. Stay yo crippled ass HOME!!! Kaymine gone let me know if yu try to go somewhere." I dapped Kaymine up. Dhats my bitch.

"Y'all tag teamin a nigga now?? I see how y'all do. My girl and my baby mama going against me."

Me and Kaymine was cuttin TF up cuz he was so serious!! This nigga was mad forreal that he couldn't go.

"Okay Ray....you can go.."

"Forreal!!?!??"

"Yea...but in one condition.."

"Wat??"

"You gotta sit in the wheelchair." I said widd a straight face .

"Fvck that shit!! Imma stay my black ass right here on this couch. Have a good time babe." He said kissing my lips.

"Alright..but girls got sympathy for boys in wheelchairs . Yu coulda got hella lap dances.." I said walking to the door and opening it.

"WAIT!! Wait.. I changed my mi-" I closed the door in the middle of his sentence. Nigga got me bent.

I walked next door to my house to pick out my party outfit. I ain't going to dance..I just wanna talk to Mike about my mama. I take a shower and do my hygiene thing. I picked out my comic strip leggings and a black shirt that showed my belly a little bit. I put on my black sandals and did my hair. I grabbed my keys and purse and was out. I arrived at Beez house and went in. I seen Mike at a booth type thing. He was a DJ?? As I was walking to the booth near the back of the room he got on the microphone.

"I need all my ladies to get nasty for DJ Freaky Mike to this one." he said dropping the beat to Nasty Song by Lil Ru. I looked over and these hoes follow instructions very well cuz these hoes were not only getting nasty ...but down right disgusting.

I seen Mike smile as I walked up.

"You came to give me a private show or sumn???" We both laughed.

"No! I came to ask yu about my mama!" He looked at me like he was tryna figure out who I was. He can't be serious. He just seen me this morning.

"You don't remember me??" I asked holding my arms up.

"Yu look familiar.... Turn around."

I was confused but did as he said.

"Ohh!! Yea!!! You lil shawty from Manhattans!!" He remembers females by asses???

"Can I turn back around now??"

"I would prefer you didn't..but yea..I guess."

I can't. I turned around and he looked at me.

"Wat about your mama yu wanted to know??"

"Nigga yu know!!!" I said.

"Alright!! Damn!! Imma talk to you after the party...I'm on the job right now."

"I understand.." I couldn't be mad..I had to respect his hustle.

I sat down on the couch and watched the others party. I wasn't really in the party mood right now. I was sitting on the couch for a awhile and I guess I dozed off. I woke up and everybody was gone except me, Mike, Beez and Mimi and it was a huge ass mess everywhere.Mimi lio was busted as shit..but watever.

"I thought yu wanted to know about yo mama and yo ass over here sleep in the corner." Mike said walking over to me and sitting down.

"I got sleepy..."