Jk

*Aery POV*

Psych!!!! I ain't jump...but I feel like I should. I got my senior year coming up in two weeks.. I can't smoke to relieve my stress cuz I don't wanna harm the baby if there is one.. Idk wat to do. And at this point..I really don't care wat happens.

"Take it one day at a time. That's all you can do." Grandma said.

"How you know wat I was thinking?"

"Cuz I was in a situation similar to yours...And so was your mother. And my mother..... We all had children at a young age. I just pray that its not a cycle. " Grandma said.

I would have never been in this situation if I wasn't there at the house when the movers were. I was planning to save myself for my husband but.... Shit happens.

"Come on, love." My grandma said. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

We walked out of the drawing room, the closet and then my grandmothers room. We walked down the stairs and heard laughter.

I turned the corner and saw the most beautiful little girl. She looked sooooo much like Cam. He was holding her and she had cake all over her face. She was precious.

"Come here, Aery." my brother said. I sat down beside him and the baby.

"I would like for you to meet your niece, Niala." He handed her to me and started cleaning cake off of her face and hands. She was so pretty. She had the fastest cheeks ever. And she had a really light complexion. So that means that her mother had lighter skin than Cam.

"Hey lil mama! " I said turning her around to me. She had my grandmothers eyes..and everything

else was my brothers. Besides her skin tone.

She started to jump up and down in my lap and laugh. God she was so precious.. But I couldn't help but wonder who her mama was.

"Where's her mama??" I asked

"I don't know..." Cam said looking at his daughter.

"Oh...." I said. Confused as hell.

"That's a story for another day..." Cam said looking at his phone.

I began to play with the baby again.

I noticed my grandmother starring at us. She looked worried.

"Grandma wats wrong???" I asked her as I sat the baby down still playing with her. She turned around to finish cooking.

"Nothing..Nothing... I just.." she said

"You just wat grandma???" Everybody turned to look at her.

She stepped over to the counter and started cutting vegetables.

"I just..wish I didn't have this gift, power, curse...watever yu call it. I don't want to see the things that I see. Especially when it has to do with you." She said.

"Wait...Ms. Angela. You seen Aeryelle in one of your vision thingies??? What did you see??" Ray asked concerned.

"Its nothing Ray. I just..need to go away for a while.." I said.

"Wait. Wat you mean for a while, Aery?? I just finally met you and you gotta leave?? Was the vision that bad??" Cam said I knew he was hurt...but he gotta realize that this move its for my own good.

"Yes... I'm in danger and I gotta leave. I can't risk me or my ba-.. Nevermind. I just have to leave."

"TF yu mean in danger?? I need to cap somebody??"my brother said standing up.

"Hey! Watch yo language around my granbaby." my grandma said.

"Can everybody just calm down please??" I said rubbing my temples.

"Where you gone go Aeryelle?" Ray said.

"To Smoke house... He doesn't live too far..but its far enough.. " I said..

"When you leaving??? " Cam asked.

"As soon as possible."

*

*

*

*

*

*Flacko POV*

"A$AP" That's exactly wen I need my money. I like this new tat. And speaking of money...that bitch Aeryelle mama owe me some. I know she dead...but she was dead to me a while ago. And if her ass ain't OD she still would have died that day. I was gone kill tha bitch.She was desperate for some coke...but she ain't have no money. So..being the gentleman that I am..I told her she cud pay me in pussy. It was good..don't get me wrong..but it wasn't the same as getting money put in my hand. So I told her if she wanted to continue getting drugs from me....she had to give me money and she had to buss it open. I had to get my hustle right. She did it for a while but she started to fail at giving me my money. Then tha bitch OD'd. Stupid ass. Now her debt done passed to Aery. We was cool and everything before...but now me and her got a problem. So imma have to pay her a visit. And if she can't follow thru..her ass is grass. I can't let nobody slide or get away widd shit if imma be the next biggest trap lord. Taking the place of Smoke ole bitch ass. How TF you just gone leave out the game? And he dumb As'f cuz Unique my eyes and ears for his household. That ain't even his baby she carrying..its mine. Another trick up my sleeve. I might be a snake..but if they step in the wrong direction...imma fuck they world up.