Thanksgiving Day

*Thanksgiving Day & Aery Birthday*

I was knocked out wen I heard whispering.

"Maybe we should get out"

"Nah imma wake em up"

"Wat if they naked? I'm not tryna see no A&T today"

"Shidd..I am"

"They better not be naked. Imma go outside and get me a switch."

Who is this talkin? I turned around and opened my eyes. It was 3 people lookin me in my face.

"Who are y'all??" I yelled. While kicking Smoke in the leg.

"Ahhhh Shit. Why the fuck yu keep kicking me." Smoke said not even turning around.

"We got company." I whisper yelled.

"Wat yu talking about?" He turned around and looked. He looked confused.

"Mama? Wat y'all doing here?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Boy it's Thanksgiving! Now get up and help me with these groceries." She said pulling the covers back.

"Ma! How yu know we wasn't naked?" Smoke said getting up.

"I done seen everything yu got. And I got the same thang she got." she said pulling me up out of the bed.

"Ugh mama...no she don't. I'm sure watever she got don't look nothin like wat yu got." A dude said. I'm guessing he Smoke brother. He had to be. He looked like him. He was taller and more buff than Smoke. But my baby takes the cake all day every day.

"Boy shut up. I used to be Fiiiiiiiiinnnnnneee back in the day. Something like her. How yu think y'all got here?" She said dancing like Hattie. I was rolling.

"Wassup Silas? I ain't seen yu in forever! "Smoke said giving him a hug.

"Nothing much man. School is whopping my ass tho. And who is this fine thang right here?" Silas asked kissing my hand.

"Aye nigga! This is my girl, Aeryelle." Smoke said.

"Hey" I said waving at Silas.

"She ain't like them others ones is she?" His mama asked.

"No ma, she not like the other ones. She gone be here for a while..." Smoke said putting his arm around me. He looked down at me and winked.

"Well in that case, I'm Loretta. But yu can call me mama." She said sharing a smile. She hugged me and she smelled so good...

"Y'all in here all lovey dovey n shit. Where my hug? " A pretty girl with long black hair said.

"Hey Alissa" Smoke said. walking over to give her a hug.

"Aery..this is my sister Alissa. Alissa..this is my baby Aeryelle." He said introducing us.

"Nice to meet yu Aeryelle. You have such a pretty name. And you're beautiful! " She said hugging me.

"Thank yu. You're beautiful too" I said back.

"Gurl yu know I try..." she said being ghetto and patting her hair.

"Damn I missed y'all." Smoke said looking at his family.

"And how y'all get in the house?" He asked.

"They ain't tell yu about me? Imma thug. I got my ways.." Mama said struttin out the door. She a mess already..

Smoke followed her downstairs. So did Silas and Alyssa.

I walked toward the bathroom

"You gone help cook?" Alissa asked.

"Yea..lemme take a quick shower first."

"Iight" Then she left.

I hopped in the shower and bathed. I got out, brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I put my jogging pants on and a T-shirt. I walked out the bathroom and seen Smoke.

"Bout time! Ya ass prolly used all the hot water. Quick shower my ass." He said slowly waking into the bathroom.

"While yu talking shit yu prolly gone stay in the shower longer than I did. Ole punk." I said throwing my towel at him. He turned around and caught it. He ran toward me, picked me up and threw me on the bed. He started tickling me.

"Ahhhh!! Nigga I can't fuckin breathe!! " I screamed

"Nah. uh uh. Yu shoulda thought about all that wen yu was talkin shit." He said continuing to tickle me.

"I was just playing!! Smoke quit!" I was laughing so hard I thought I was gone die.

"Nope" he said.

"August!!" I yelled.

"Okay okay. No need to be calling out a nigga government name. I got people looking for me.."He said still on top of me. We started at each other for a while. Then he kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For being perfect. And this is a gift that I found only fit for the most perfect and special female in my life." He pulled out a box. He gave it to me.

"Go on and open it." he said.

I opened it and I cud barely see. The bling was blinding meh. This necklace was iced out. It was a silver diamond necklace. It spelled out my name. My WHOLE long ass name. It had diamonds in every letter. And I'm not talking but just a few diamonds. I'm talkin bout it was diamonds spelling out my name. It was beautiful.

"Oh. My. God. I love it! " I said hugging him so hard.

"Stand up so I can put it on..." He said. I got up and went over to the mirror.

He stood behind me as he put my necklace on.

Once he finished I touched it. It looked so good on me. This was my new prized possession.

He bent down and kissed my neck. Then he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Happy Birthday,baby." he said. Then he wrapped his arms around my body.

I could see us like this forever.

"Awwwww.....y'all so cute!!" We heard everybody say. We turned around and there was Mama widd a spatula in her hand, Alissa with oven mitts on, and Silas with a bag of chips.

"Man yu eatin my Cheetos?" Smoke said lookin at Silas. Silas shrugged his shoulders and left.

"All I know is it better be some Cheetos in that bag wen I reach down in there!" Smoke yelled to his brother.

"Come on y'all. This food ain't gone cook itself.." mama said as she and Alissa left.

"Come on sister in law" Alissa yelled from down the hallway.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

*Slap*

Smoke slapped my ass. Big ass hands. He need not to play like that.

"Go on down there and help mama. I'll be down there in a lil bit." He kissed me and walked in the bathroom.

I checked my phone and all my boo's and niggas wished me a happy birthday and people was blowing up my notifications.

I looked at my DM's and there was a message from Flacko. It said "Happy Birthday, Aeryelle. This is gonna be a day you will never be able to forget. I have a small surprise for yu later on.."

Yes!! Even Flacko got me a gift.

So far this has been the best Thanksgiving/Birthday I've ever had.

====================

What y'all thinking?? Hit them comments up tho.

Alissa is played by the one and only @tuckie92013 . She bomb ain't she?

Wats Flacko surprise??

Remember...Flacko sleeping with Aery sister... Could the surprise have something to do widd dat?

Message Meh.

Night Loves <3