Road Trip.

*Aery POV*

I finally finished packing this morning. I went in the kitchen to very me some snacks for this long ass ride and I seen Ray stuffing his boxes of cereal in a duffel bag.

"Ray. Wat the hell is you doing ? "

"I'm leaving." He said continuing to pack his food.

"Where is you gone go? Why are you leaving?......and I don't see Kaymine packing anything."

"Oh shit I forgot about her." He said then ran up the stairs.

I started packing my snacks.

"Nigga wat is you doing?!!?" a angry Kaymine said.

"We leaving..come on." Ray said

Them two a damn mess. How you not gone tell yo baby mama y'all leaving. TF??

Ray came back downstairs with Kaymine bags.

"You never told me where y'all was gone go..." I said.

"Truth is...I don't know.. I just gotta leave from here." I started to slap the shit outta him.

"So you just gone up and leave....but yu don't know where you going." He stopped to think for a moment.

"This was not a well thought out plan. " he said sitting on the counter.

"No. It wasn't actually." I said.

Kaymine came downstairs with A duffel bag and her purse.

"Okay, Ray. I'm ready to go." She said sitting down at the table.

"Ray....Since yu still tryna figure out where y'all gone go....can yu take me to Smokes house??" I asked.

"Nah Yu can drive. Take the Benz, imma drive the Range. Maybe we can crash at his place till I figure out a place to stay." Ray said.

"Ayt...let's be out then." I said grabbing my bags. I put them in the car and went back to get my other belongings and my snacks.

"Where the hell everybody going?" Ray mama said coming down the stairs.

"I'm moving in with one of my friends..." I said. Then Ray and Kaymine walked in.

"Ray, you serious about leaving?" She asked.

"Yes! Why would I say it if I ain't mean it?" He said..he looked annoyed.

"You taking Kaymine too??" She said. I was seriously about to bust a gut. She was asking all these dumb questions. She looked like she was on something.

"Ma. If she got bags in her hand..wouldn't you think she about to leave??"

"Oh...yea. Why she can't stay here with me?" Erykah asked scratching her head.

"Why TF would I leave her here widd yo crazy ass???!! She carrying my child. She go wherever TF I go. And gimme the keys to my car."Ray said holding his hand out.

"Do it look like I got your keys?? Shouldn't YOU have your keys." She said scratching her arm.

"I'm talking about the keys to the Range. I'm taking all the shit I bought with me." He said.

"Well if you want em you gotta come get em.!" Erykah ran up the stairs and Ray followed behind her. Me and Kaymine ain't know what to do... Erykah was being childish As'f.

Ray came back downstairs and grabbed the rest of his stuff.

"Man..y'all hurry up and get yeah stuff for her drunk ass come back down here." Ray said.