More trouble

*Djaay POV*

I called Stylz and told her to meet me at the lake. We needed to talk. Forreal.

When she got there I could tell she was stressed.

"Hey baby"

"Hey"

"Uhh. I wanna talk to yu."

"Okay. Talk"

"Yu know I love you. I didn't mean to disrespect your moms in her house like that but she was wrong about me. I ain't like these other dudes that fvck an duck.You know imma take care of y'all" I said. Rubbing her stomach.

"I know baby. Yu ain't nothing like these other niggas..That's why I chose you to be my first."

"I know....Yea..so wat the doctor say and why you ain't get me to take you, boo?"

"He said that I was approximately a month and a half and because Ray and Aery was going already."

"Why they was there?"

"Cuz yo homeboy decided he wanted to beat the shit out her..and he tried to get her.."

"I can't believe this nigga. He put his hands on a female and tried to rape her. We not cool no more. You ain't gotta worry about me going over there again. And don't use vulgar language around my baby no mo." She laughed. I love seeing her smile. But I can't believe Smoke.

*

*

*

*

*Next Mornin*

*Aery POV*

I'm getting released today. Finally!! A nigga ready to eat some real food!! This hospital shit nasty af.

"Ray, can we get sumn to eat before we go home."

"Nope, Karrie made yu a big ass lunch. She called me and told me."

I got all excited!!

When we pulled up...my mama wasn't there to greet me at the door. Ray helped me out the car and carried my stuff to the door. I opened the door and everybody and they mama was there. I didn't mind my friends but everybody else had to go. Ray was just as surprised as i was. Everybody was Eating my damn food..looking at my scars...in my face. I couldn't take it no mo. They was here to be nosey.

"Everybody GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE!!, If yu ain't my friend or somebody who was waiting on me hand and feet while I was in the hospital Get out! " I ran up to my room and slammed my door.

"Y'all shud be ashamed of y'all fvckin selves" Ray said..I heard him through the door.

Ray opened my door. I was sitting at my mirror crying.

"What's wrong baby??"

"I hate Smoke so much"

"I know..I hate em too"

"He did this to me."

"Did wat Aery??"

"This!!!.." I said pointing to my face. I had cuts and bruises everywhere. I had to get my lip stitched up too. "He made me ugly!! I'm gone have these scars forever!!! Nobody gone wanna love a girl with scars all over her face.."

"Look at me Aeryelle! You are not ugly! You wouldn't be ugly if somebody peeled your whole face off!! You know why?? Because you are so beautiful in the inside that it shines out. And you are wrong about nobody loving a person with scars. I love you more now than I ever did. With your scars, flaws, and imperfections. Whatever nigga that don't love yu cuz yu got a few scars don't deserve yu in the first place. I never want to hear yu call yourself ugly again. Yu hear me?"

"I hear yu...do yu really mean that?? Yu know...the part were yu said yu loved me??"

"Aeryelle I ment every word that just came out of my mouth. I'll love you till the end of the earth and back." He said.. Then he kissed me so gently. Careful not to hurt my lip.

"I gotta go get my mama up for work, imma be back in time to eat tho." He kissed my forehead "I love you"

"I love you too" I said as he left.

*

*

*

*

*

*Ray POV*

I think she ready to be my girl now. I would never hurt her like that nigga did. I've loved her since we was kids..

I opened my front door and went up to my mama room.

"Ma..Get up. Its time to get ready for work." I said waking into the bathroom to turn on the shower for her.

"What time is it??"

"Almost 12:50"

"Okay. Ray?"

"Ma'am?"

"Can you fix my dinner and put it in my lunch bag?"

"Yes Ma'am" I went to fix her dinner and I put it in her bag. I sat on the couch to watch TV.

"Ray!! See wat the weather gone be!!" Mama yelled down the stairs.

I Turned to the weather channel..then I heard screeching tires outside. I heard somebody shooting rounds pretty close so I decided to get on the ground. Before I got to the ground I felt something hit my body twice. Once in my left shoulder. Another in my chest near my right arm. I dropped to my knees as I held my chest. I feel face down. I heard mama run down the stairs and scream. That's all I remembered..before I passed out.

*

*

*

*Aery POV*

I heard shots fired. So I dropped to the ground. Wen I heard someone speed off I ran downstairs. Erbody was coo. I heard somebody scream next door. I started to panic. I ran out the house. I seen all the bullet holes in Ray house. I walked in and Ray was on the floor. Erykah (Ray ma) picked him up and started to hold him. She was hysterical.

"Did you call the ambulance??!?!" I asked. She nodded and continued to cry. She just kept rocking him until the ambulance came.She got I'm with him. I grabbed her purse and keys, got in her car and followed the ambulance.