First Night

*Aery POV*

After Smoke had kissed me he left. He told me he would call me tomorrow. I was bored so I decided to take a walk. I brung my phone cuz I ain't stupid. I was walking and I seen the same old houses.. Same old crack heads , same ole D-Boys tryna holla. But I wasn't havin that..why would I want a Lil D-boy wen I got me a trap LORD. I was getting tired of walking and decided to go home. I was about to turn around wen I seen wat looked like Ray standing across the street on Boulevard. I walked my short ass over there. His eyes got real big wen he seen it was me.. Maybe because he couldn't believe I would walk out the house like this.

"Wat the hell Yu doin out here Aeryelle?? " He whisper yelled

"I can't visit my best friend at work?"

"You know the only females that be on the street this time of night is on the clock selling pvssy."

"Oh I ain't tell you bout my new job??"

"TF? Mann don't play widd me like dat. Go back to the house. You look loose as hell with that shit on.Go. Now!!"

"Okaaay..imma go" I turned around to go back home.

"That ass look nice in them pj's..you need to walk a little faster. And call me wen you get home too" I flicked him off to let him know that I heard him. Respect my gangsta. I was walking fast like Ray told me to do. I got a couple of whistles and "Ayye Ma"s . Eventually I got home. I called Ray to let him know I was home safe. I was super bored so I decided to get on wattpad a read a Lil sumn sumn.

*

*

*

*

*Ray POV*

So Ryan have me the run down of how shit go. I watched him for about 30 minutes and got the hang of it. Then he left. But before he left he put one of his guns on me in case anybody thought I was soft and tried to play me. It was pretty slow at first cuz they ain't neva seen me on the block. After a while people started hitting me up and the money started coming in.. Then I seen Aeryelle short ass legs walking over here. TF is she doin out here?? I had to basically make her ass go in the house. She got no business on the streets this late.Aery may think she bad.but it's somebody badder den her out here.And I pray to God she don't meet him. Cuz that'll be the day I go to jail. The streets ain't safe at night for a girl like Aery. She called to let me know she was safe and i thanked God. Around 4 am I went back to Smokes and gave him the money I made. He gave me my cut of the money and let me keep the rest of the weed I ain't sell. A nigga racked up 4 stacks in one night! Smoke said he was impressed with the amount of money I made. I think this is the life for me.

*

*

*

*

*Smoke POV*

That nigga Ray must got curb appeal or sumn. From the looks of all the money he racked up, he had a line of people ready for product. Imma have to keep him. And as for Aeryelle...she so damn Nieve. She really think a nigga like ME gone settle down. I got a Lil groupie sucking me up as we speak!! She the finest bitch I done eva seen and all...but I ain't cuff'n. She a tough nut to crack..that's why I took her shopping. I ain't gone stop till i get her. I just wanna be able to say I fvcked the baddest bitch in Dayhill. She thinkin imma soft ass... But soon as she let me hit...I'm GONE!

*

*

*

*

*The Next Day*

*Aery POV*

I woke up to somebody banging on my front door making some kinda damn beat. I knew it was Ray widd his simple ass.