It all falls down.

*Aery POV*

I surprisingly woke up before everybody else. I was just laying there wen Ray started snoring. I had to get the fvck out this room. I decided I was gone start on breakfast. Wen I got up Stylz ran to the bathroom and so did I. Wen I got there she was bent over the toilet throwing up everything she ate last night. I held her hair and rubbed her back. Wen she finished she rinsed her mouth out , put the cover down on the toilet and took a seat. She started rubbing her temples like she had a headache.

"Are yu alright"

"No" she said , her voice getting caught in her throat.

"Wats wrong?" I said sitting on the counter.

"Yu gotta promise not to tell nobody..okay?"

"Okay" I said. I knew she was about to drop something heavy on me. Judging by the events that just took place..I think I knew wat she was about to say.

"Aeryelle..I think I'm pregnant.." She couldn't look at me

"You been fvckin?" She nodded her head to answer my question.

"Oh my God... Stylz. Wat yu gone do with a baby?? Huh?? How long yu been getting sick like this?"

"About four or five weeks..maybe"

"Did yu tell Djaay??"

"Yes and he just as scared as I am."

"Wat about yo mama??"

"Hell no I ain't tell her!!"

"Shit she gone find out soon enough!! Yo belly not gone stay like this forever"

"Aeryelle I know!! Okay?? I know I fvcked up. And I'm sorry!! But it ain't shit that I can do now. " We dat in silence for a while.

"Do yu need me and Ray to take you to the doctor??"

"Yea."

"Okay..we'll go after breakfast. I gotta get the rest of my stuff from Smokes anyway..."

She looked so scared and hopeless

"Commere.." she got up and I held her as she cried."It's gone be alright..calm down" I said while rubbing her back.

Soon she stopped crying

"Come on Lil mama..literally" she let out a slight chuckle as we exited the bathroom.

Me and Stylz was in the kitchen thowin down wen Ray widd his 'If I take my shorts off I'll be naked' self came downstairs. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"What you feeling some type of way about this morning??"

"I thought I was supposed to be a guest.."

"Nigga! You over here everyday. Yu as much of a guest as I am..but in this case yes Ray you are a guest."

"THEN WHY I AIN'T GOT NO BREAKFAST IN BED??"

"I'm sorry I forgot..but yu know wat yu can get??"

"Wat??"

"The fvck out my face. This milk poured over yo head,and a beating with this frying pan. Just to name a few things"

Stylz was rofl. I'm glad I can make her laugh right now .

Mimi and Tan soon joined us. We ate the most amazing breakfast I ever cooked. I made Ray do the dishes cuz he was outnumbered by girls who would beat his ass if he didn't. Around 1 me Stylz and Ray got ready to leave. I had to get my stuff..Ray had to return Smoke stuff and Stylz was going to the doctor. We got in Ray Benz and drove to Smokes. Once we got there I asked Ray to stay in the car. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I knocked a second time and got the same result. I was getting impatient sooooo I just walked in. I didn't see anybody in the living room or kitchen so I proceeded up to wat used to be me and Smoke room. I got my suitcase and began packing my stuff when I heard my phone vibrate. I turned around and Smoke was standing at the door.