Her eyes

Me, Ray, Cam and my grandmother walked into the house. I was the last to come in and my grandmother was in front of me.

"Y'all boys go set the table while I catch up with my granbaby." She said shooing them into the kitchen.

She turned and led me upstairs. We went to a room that I'm guessing is hers. She led me to the closet..?

"Grandma..why are we in your closet??" I asked.

"Because..behind my closet is..." She separated some clothes on a rack and revealed a door. "My drawing room.."

She opened the door and it was a light purple room with and isle, drawing utensils, a table, a stool and a chair. There were Bible scriptures painted on the walls next to an also painted butterfly. This room was beautiful.  She led me into the room and told me to sit at the table. She went around the other side and dat down. She held out her hands palm side up just above the table. I was a little weirded out but I put my fingertips in her palms. I felt a jolt of energy run through my body and I looked into my grandmothers emerald green eyes.

*

*

*

*

*Angela's POV*

I felt the energy run through me and my granddaughter and I made eye contact. I was instantly pulled into  her mind. I found out all types of stuff about her as my spiritual eyes searched her personality. We were one in the same. We both loved shopping, we both were singers, and we have the same favorite actress; Loretta Devine. I searched until I reached her soul. My heart started to ache and feel heavy.. That let me know that she was in pain. I can now see all the heart break she has encountered. She has been cheated on, lied to, beaten, but that's all I can see. She has a secret. I can't see it because she is guarded. I pull from her mind and broke eye contact.

"Baby you gotta trust me...okay??" I said gently squeezing her hands. She nodded her head.

I gazed into get eyes and drifted back to the place that she had guarded. I seen wat that man was doing to my Babygirl. I closed my eyes and dropped her hands. I couldn't look any longer.

"Oh God! Baby I'm so sorry that that happened to you.." I got up and have her the tightest hug. She held on to me as I rubbed her back.

When I was rubbing her back I hit a certain spot that triggered a vision. I watched it and gasped in horror.

"OH GOD!!!!"

======================

What do you think she saw??

Type it in the comment section..