Remember

*Two Days Later*

*Ray POV*

A nigga finally getting released today. I'm so ready to be home right now. I'm sitting in a wheelchair looking at my mama sign release papers. Could she be any slower.... The longer I stay in here the more annoyed I get. I should be back hustling in the next few weeks..its killing me not making money. But my bae takes me away from all that wen she around. The only reason she not here now cuz she had a job interview. Its weird cuz her mama swore up and down she ain't want her to have a job..but all of a sudden she's making her get one. I hope Aery get it tho..she always wanted her first job to be at Manhattan's. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I ain't realize my mama was finished with the papers and the nurse was wheeling me out. We reached the car and the nurse helped me in. I thanked her and she left. I looked around the range rover and felt a sense of accomplishment. I bought my mama her dream car. I shoulda started hustling a long time ago. We started our journey home.

"I can't wait to go home and get in my bed..." I said as we pulled into the parking lot of CVS.

"And I can't wait until you start calling me at all hours of the day asking me to do stuff.." My mama said sarcastically.

"Love yu moms..." I said with a grin in advance for all the trouble I was about to put her through the next few days.

"Umhum...I'm going to give them your prescription and imma grab a few things. I'll be back." She said as she exited the car.

I was listening to music for a while wen someone caught my eye. I saw this bad ass chick come through the double doors. She looked so familiar. I mean she was fine but Aery still had her beat. She was a yellabone, had a fat ass and a nice set of tits. She had long fire red hair.. Where have I seen her??

Her car was parked next to ours and I guess she saw me looking at her. She stood looking at me for a minute then a smile spread across her face. She knocked on the window and I let it down.

"Ummmm...Hey..??"

"Hey!!! Omg You done got so fine and stuff. " She said trying to touch one of my braids. I slid away from the window a little.

"Yu don't remember me do yu Ray??"

"Uhh...nah. Yu look familiar..but..idk" I licked my lips and she looked at them.

"It's me Ray..Trina." She said seductively biting her lip.

Damn. How cud I not remember that hoe-ish walk, chinky eyes, and that set of pretty pink lips that put in work under the bleachers back in middle school.

"Ohh shit!! Yea..I remember yu.." I said reminiscing...

"Yea..... I moved back in town about a week ago.."

"Ohh really..?? " I asked not paying attention. Struggling not to ask her wat that mouth do.. But I wonder if it still do wat it used to..

"Yea....Ummmm maybe if yu give me ur number we can uhh...reminisce about the good ole days." She handed me her phone and I typed in my digits. I knew exactly wat she meant.

"Thanks Ray." she said taking her phone back and turning around to get in her car.

"Yu are very welcome..." I said mentally stripping her clothes.

She drove off and I started to listen to music again.

About five minutes later I got a text from who I assume is Trina that read : 'The brain only got dumber

I didn't text back... This girl was gone get me caught up.

By that time my mama was back.

"Sorry I took so long...Who was that girl you was talking to??"