Lunch Is Hell

I've just walked into the cafeteria with Rarity.

"Rainbow dear, how did you meet him?! Why were you in his car? Are you really his girlfriend?!" Rarity asked impatiently.

Bitch, you need to shut up.

"He's my neighbour and his damn truck blocked my car. Then I was running late and he wanted to give me a ride. And I really was late and rode in his car, okay?! I am NOT his girlfriend!! There you go bitch, all your answers!" That should shut her up.

Jeez.

Some people are already glancing my way. Oh god, please help me.

I reached down for the tray when someone else did.

A freaking pale blue hand was on top of mine.

I used my anger to stop myself from blushing. I looked up and hey people, it is the freaking asshole again.

I growled and he smirked.

"Miss me?" He leaned towards me. He still didn't remove his hand.

"In your wildest dreams, Skies," I glared at him. "And let my hand go," I tried to shift my hand, but boy, I couldn't.

He leaned in even closer and I heard Rarity gasp.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that most of the students in the cafeteria crowded around me and the asshole.

"See you soon princess," he kissed me on the cheek. Then he let go of my hand and grabbed the tray.

I was just frozen there.

What the fuck just happened?!

I know that my cheeks are heating up. Fuck you, Soarin!

I unfroze myself and I grabbed a tray. I looked at the crowd and gave them a glare. Everyone went back to their seats immediately. They know what happens when I get mad.

"D-Darling!" Rarity squealed.

"What?" I let Granny Smith plop the food onto my tray and grabbed a can of coke.

She took a bowl of salad and a bottle of mineral water. Health freak.

"Rainbow Dash, you have just been kissed by Soarin Skies! OMG!!!" Rarity basically fangirled.

That bitch. I'll tell her how Soarin really is like.

I sat down at the table where the rest of my friends were waiting at.

"That was Soarin Skies, right?! The mega hottie in this school?!" Pinkie screamed. She almost let me have ear damage. No, I think I already have. Nah jk.

"I've heard, news of you two being an item reached all the way to New York City!" Sunset was reading off her phone. "And is it true?!"

Did all my friends become Soarin-obsessed bitches?!

"It's NOT. We're just neighbours," I think I'm used to this.

"So...to be honest, yer like 'im?" Seriously AJ?! Even you? Oh god. Are we that good of a couple?

Maybe we are.

My mind really needs to stop speaking for itself before something bad happens.

"I-I..." He's hot, but who said I liked hot guys? They are usually the bad boy types. Oh god please save me from saying anything stupid...

"I-" Come on Rainbow! Don't lose your awesomeness! Tell them you don't-

"I do," I blurted out. Okay. I reeeaally need to slap myself for this one.

What the fuck was I saying?!

Several gasps were heard from my friends. Or bitches. Oh god I've just become one of those bitches.

"Y-You do...?!" Rarity was the first one to speak.

Say no! No no no no!

"No! O-Of course not!" Finally I said something correct. "I was just...saying that I DO..."

I looked down at my hamburger.

"... love my hamburger!" I laughed nervously, hoping my friends would buy my lie.

"Uh...huh? I know that's not the truth...but it will work...for now," Rarity narrowed her eyes at me.

Of course they wouldn't buy it. How old are they, three?

Fuck my life.

I quickly got up but Pinkie pulled me back down.

"Dashie~don't you dare walk away now~!" Stupid Pinkie. I slumped down on my sit and glared at her. She simply returned it with a smile.

Why am I still friends with them?

I need new friends.

And school.

And life.

LOL Dashie. She's so done.

Bye for now
~AddictiveReads