Jelly...?

Holy fuck.

I gritted my teeth as I scrolled through his Instagram feed.

I zoomed in on a photo.

Holy fuckity fuck.

Dark blue hair, green eyes and pale white skin. She had a smirk plastered on her face while her arm was swung around his shoulders casually.

My eyes narrowed at the fact that she was in contact with him.

Fuck.

What am I even doing...?

Stalking duh.

I thought I muted you.

Nah I'm back bitch.

Oh great. Now I'm talking to myself and it's talking back to me.

Yay.

Right now I've just finished practice and was walking to my sports car.

Yea I've got one.

I've no fucking idea how my mom afforded it. Well maybe a strip club could earn fucking big bucks.

"Whatcha lookin' at, Rainbows?"

HOLY CRAP.

I gasped as my grip on my phone faltered by surprise and it crashed to the floor.

I stood frozen onto the spot.

Oh nonono.

I scrambled to pick up my phone to discover it had a cracked screen.

Oh my fucking god I can't have one pleasant day where everything works for me.

I mentally cursed and swore every swear word I knew.

"A-Are you alright Rainbows?"

Well how would you feel if you broke your phone's screen?

Wonderful!

I turned around to glare at the guy who had some messed up blond hair in a stupid bun.

I bet it was supposed to be stylish but aw what can you do.

"What the fu-" I tried to keep my language proper. "Why are you here?"

Yeah I feel like lashing out now at him although it wasn't really his fault.

Okay, it was his fucking fault.

"I wanted to take you to my house to have some tea-"

"I don't go to a fucking house to have some fucking tea," I lowered my voice as I narrowed my eyes at him.

He gulped.

I groaned and felt the phone in my hands. I really hate cracked screens. It just doesn't feel smooth anymore.

I sighed and shook the bag on my shoulder, fingering with my keys.

Where the hell did I park my car?

"-a-and I wanted you to go out with-" Zephyr tried to finish his sentence but got cut short by me again.

"Fuck, just fucking shut up," I snapped as I glared at him. Sarcasm laced my next words, "I'm so sorry, but today is not my day."

Isn't everyday not your day?

Shut up.

I turned around and headed to the nearest carpark.

I on my phone and continued scrolling through my feed. Just seeing that Soarin had millions of followers on Instagram made me think of all the fangirls he would have.

Oh god.

I'm really starting to think like a overprotective bitch.

I shut my phone off and it rang immediately. Ellie Goulding's Lights started blasting.

I glared at the contact before I knew who it was.

"Hey princess," I heard him say smoothly.

"What?" I snapped back.

"Remember coach wanted us to discuss the plan for the camp?" He asked and I froze.

Oh god.

Why was I made captain again?

Ugh.

"Yeah?"

"Meet you at the skatepark in thirty?"

"Uh, sure."

"Mind if I bring my group along?" He mocked sincerity.

"Whatever dude," I said and ended the call.

"H-Hey." A voice spoke behind me and I turned around. "Can I tag along?"

What the fuck is he stalking me?

"You can skateboard right?" I raised an eyebrow. Woah woah woah don't get me wrong. I know majority can skateboard but I have a feeling Zephyr hasn't ever skateboarded before.

"Maybe?"

"Maybe?! Do you even know any tricks? Like even the ally?" I mean that's like the most basic trick. He must know it right?

"Uh, what's an ally?"

Oh my fucking god.

Should I even let him join?

You can see his ass get kicked.

Hmm.

That'll be entertaining.

For once my mind actually makes some sense.

Ouch.

"I really want to join," his voice knocked me back into reality.

I smirked.

"Got a skateboard?"

He nodded.

"Cool, you join."

I've always loved the skatepark lol.

See ya
~AddictiveReads