Operation Dashie

Hey guys I'm back. I felt that "Accidental Accident" was a little short of something so I made this special chappie just for you guys. Hope ya enjoy!

Now, how is our little garbage milkshake taster doing?

Soarin's P.O.V

I groaned as I woke up in a bed.

Wait...a bed?!

I groaned again as the back of my head throbbed in pain.

Okay, what the hell happened?

Man, I remember that I drank the milkshake that Dashie gave me-

Oh, darn. The "milkshake". The thought of it made me wanna puke my guts out.

The horrible, disgusting stench still lingered in my mind.

Where the fuck did she get the revolting ingredients anyway?

Pushing my thoughts aside, I focused back on why I was here in the first place.

I remember once I stepped into her room after cleverly using a credit card to unlock her door, something hit me straight down hard on my chest and I was thrown backwards towards the wall behind me.

Then...what?

Who hit me? Dashie?

I shook my head, trying to remember what happened.

Oh.

I blacked out.

That's why I couldn't remember anything.

I glanced down at myself and noticed a bandage wrapped around my chest beneath the hospital gown. I felt a bandage wrapped around my head too.

The walls, floors and lights were all fucking white.

Jesus christ.

I'm in a fucking hospital.

I looked up and spotted a stack- no, a mountain -of cards with hearts and balloons and stuff.

Must be my fans.

I heard talking outside and I tensed.

I shifted my view to the translucent door.

There were two blurry figures outside. Then, one figure left and the other figure was heading towards my door.

I stared as a doctor entered the room.

"Oh! Mr Skies! You're awake!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah..." I murmured as he looked my heart rate monitor.

"I'm Doctor Whooves, nice to meet you," he greeted me and whispered, "I'm a big fan of your songs! It's such a honour to meet you in person!"

I smiled appreciatively; a smile that has been used over a thousand times.

It was my automatic response for male fans and my heart-melting smile was for the girls.

Or for other older female fans for that matter.

I only had one reserved expression for a certain princess.

My signature smirk for my Dashie.

I smiled as one of the uncountable glares she gave me popped up in my mind.

She looked so cu-

"Ahem?" The doctor cleared his throat.

"H-Huh...?" I muttered and looked at him. I think he had cleared his throat a few times already.