Starbucks Treat

I scrolled down on my phone's screen.

Yep. I'm still fucking pissed at my music teacher for saying that out loud.

She totally ruined my awesome reputation.

The whole freaking SCHOOL thought Soarin and I were an item.

And I became the ultimate, number one, fucking enemy, of the female student body.

Way to go teacher.

Bitch.

I'm at home now after just coming back from school, lying lazily on my bed with my earbuds plugged in, playing "Salute" by Little Mix and "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne.

I simply can't get enough of that gurl.

I was searching "Soarin Skies" in the Internet.

I don't know why I'm only doing this now.

And guess what?!

There were over a billion search results!!!!!!

Can someone tell me why the asshole is so famous? I swear he's even more famous than the president.

Okay, call me a stalker but hey he's a celebrity. I bet my ass I'm not the only girl in the school's who's doing this.

He's a fucking asshole but I'm curious and curiosity kills the cat.

Just as I was "checking" on his Facebook account, my phone rang.

I took out my earbuds.

It was an unknown number but I answered anyways.

"Yo," I slid the "answer" button on my phone.

"Sup' dude," The person said and I almost threw my phone out of the window.

Speaking of the devil.

And oh my god where are all these idioms coming from?!

"Soarin?!"

"You got that right princess,"

I can seriously see him smirking on the other end of the line.

"How did you get my phone number?"

"Through Thunderlane,"

I'm gonna fucking kill that boy.

"So princess," Soarin continued. "Wanna meet at the mall to discuss the song that we're gonna be performing together?"

Oh. Right. I totally forgot about the stupid project the music teacher assigned to every pair.

Uhhhh how about a no thank you?

"Sounds good," I replied.

OMG WHAT DID I JUST AGREE TO?!

"Are you asking me out?" I asked.

JUST FUCKING SHUT UP!!!

I can totally, totally, see him smirking his ass off on the other side of the line.

"If you wish, princess," I chuckled softly as I imagined him faking a bow.

"At Starbucks?" I jumped off my bed and went to my closet.

"Sure. See ya in an hour~" he trailed off. I ended the call to stop myself from saying anything else even more stupid.

I threw my phone on my bed and chose an outfit.

A white crop top with the word "dope" on it, grey skinny jeans, and a black checkered jacket tied around my waist. I topped the outfit off with putting my grey baseball cap turned backwards.

I took my bag and put in my phone, earbuds, wallet and some other stuff.

I put on my black sneakers and headed out of the house and drove to the mall in my car.

When I arrived at the mall I was surprised that not a single paparazzi was seen.

"Hey princess," Soarin grinned when I went through the door of the Starbucks place.

I arrived at Starbucks already and he was waiting for me inside, sipping a cup of Caramel Frappuccino.

"Where's the paparazzi?" I asked.

"I came here in shades," he held up a pair of sunglasses that would've cost me my ass.

I ordered a cup of Mocha Frappuccino.

"I didn't know you liked caramel," I commented as I tasted my drink.

It was sweet. Too sweet for my taste. Maybe Pinkie would appreciate it.

"What do you know, I'm making a caramel apple pie someday," he laughed.

When since did his laugh sound so...nice?

It replayed over and over in my head.

"So." I took another sip of my drink. "What song do you want to play?" It was tricky 'cause I know the electric guitar and piano usually don't go together.

"I don't know princess," he smirked when he looked at me.

What?

He still didn't react.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked. Because his stare at me was making me feel...I don't know, jumpy? Jittery?

"Yeah you do," he leaned over. "And I can help you with that," he still had that smirk on.

Then he kissed me. On the lips.

It was just a swift peck, but it sent electricity fizzling through me.

I simply stared at him, mouth agape, probably with the most huge blush I've ever had.

"There was whipped cream on your lips," he smiled playfully and that smile made my heart skip a beat. "And I helped you wipe it off with that kiss," he returned to his usual smirk.

I blushed even more.

Oh I'm so gonna murder his ass. And that fucking smirk.

Wait. I wasn't his girlfriend. Why was he even doing this to me?!

"FYI, I'm not your girlfriend, so stop doing these stuff in public. There are people ya know!" I exclaimed. "They might think we're on a date!"

"Aren't we?" He tilted his head and smiled in a rather cute way.

I mentally slapped myself. Stop it, Dash!!

"N-No! W-We're not!" I argued but I knew he was gonna win anyway.

"You said so," he smirked.

I hate it when he's always right.

I took a huge gulp of my drink and cleared my throat.

"L-Let's get back to doing what we were here for in the first place," I shifted on my seat and propped my head up on my elbow.

"Alright princess. If you wish," he smirked.

I wish you would give poor Dashie here a break Soarin. Nahhh jk. Dashie seems to be enjoying this.

And I'm so sorry if this is a boring chapter PLS FORGIVE ME!!

Updating soon enough
~AddictiveReads