Drunk Confession

I could hear the pitter-patter of the rain as I reached for the fridge and took out a bottle of juice.

I poured a cup of juice and I held it in my hand, heading up to my room.

Thunder roared as I took out my phone, causing me to jump.

Stupid thunder.

That's the reason why I hate stormy days.

Thunder.

Lightning.

A flash of lightning bought me back to reality.

After yesterday's incident, Scootaloo felt better and told me that she would call me today to help with her homework.

My phone vibrated.

Another thunder roar.

I answered to the incoming call.

"Hey Rainbow Dash," she greeted me as I sat down on my bed.

"Hey," I took a sip of the juice. "Whaddya have for me? What are the questions?"

"Okay, let's get started," I could hear her flip her activity book, "what's one of the scientific terms of our waste disposed from our bodies?"

"Shit," I snickered.

I could almost see her roll her eyes as she responded, "Rainbow Dash..."

Jeez. She really sounds like mom.

Oh.

Speaking of mom, she's out with her friends and isn't coming back till late. Or at all. So I basically have today and tomorrow all to myself.

"Okay, okay, one of them is faeces," I surrendered to her as I looked out the window.

Lightning flashed.

"Okay..." her voice trailed off as she noted down the answer.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

My eyes darted to my bedroom door, wondering who it was.

You know, this feels a little bit creepy.

It's like the movies.

Lightning flashes and the doorbell rings. Like a zombie or something knocking on the door.

Ugh.

Enough of this dumb paranormal trash. I'm gonna get the door.

"Hold on, squirt," I clasped the phone as I opened my bedroom door and walked out. "Someone's at the door."

I slid the phone into my jacket's pocket.

I groaned as I approached the stairs. I'm so lazy, I simply slid down the rails.

"What the hell do you want?!" I snapped as I opened the door.

My eyes widened in shock.

"S-Soarin...?" I stuttered.

Water dripped from his hair and onto his face. His head was hung down and he was leaning on the door frame.

"Hey...princess," his words were slurred as he leaned in towards me.

Oh holy gods.

He was drunk.

He looked up at me and I saw his deep emerald eyes. I blinked, trying to prevent myself from getting lost in them.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Oh no.

Why was I feeling like this?!