Detention With The Asshole

I'm so done.

I'm in detention. With the asshole. And his buddy, Thunderlane. Flash isn't here 'cause he's a good boy.

I'm sitting two tables away from the two. I can't stand them.

But hey, look on the bright side. I'm skipping classes because of detention.

Who am I kidding?

"Hey Dash whatdya do to land here?" Thunderlane walked over to my desk.

"The asshole," I nodded over to Soarin's direction. "What landed you here?"

I'm pretty sure it's one of his pranks or making out with girls in class.

"Broke a window in class and scribbled on the teacher's worksheets," he shrugged.

Typical Thunderlane.

I sighed and went back to staring at the blackboard.

There were three more students in this detention with us.

The teacher's playing some game in his phone and isn't paying attention to anyone. He had been playing for the past thirty minutes and twenty-one seconds.

Who's counting?

I'm soooo bored.

I left my phone in my locker and nothing's gonna entertain me.

I felt my damp, way-too-colourful hair. The paint was gonna be staining on my clothes. I groaned and hit my head on the table.

My mom's gonna be killing me. Literally.

The last time I dirtied my clothes, which was when I was ten, my mom made me skip dinner and kicked me out of the house for three whole hours! Now that I'm older, I'm not sure what my mom would do to me, and my guess is that she'll kill me.

Someone kicked my table and slumped down to the seat beside me.

I lifted my head up and saw the asshole.

"Hey princess," he grinned.

I plopped my head back down onto the desk.

I felt a bit guilty for ruining his clothes. Maybe I should apologise.

"Hey Soarin, as much of an asshole you are, I'm sorry for ruining your clothes," I looked at him.

"Don't sweat it. Anyways, I can always buy new ones. I'm rich, ya know?" He smirked.

Of course he is. The way Rarity described him, he wouldn't have a problem with clothes.

"But..." he scratched the back of his neck. "I think it's cool...since I kinda ruined yours too," he shrugged.

Lucky him. He wouldn't have to face execution from his mother.

"What do you mean by that?" He suddenly asked. Huh? How does he know?

Oh.

I forgot I say my thoughts out loud.

"The last time I ruined my clothes when I was ten, my mom made me skip dinner and kicked me out of the house for three whole hours," I suddenly grew defensive. "But I don't want your pity," I frowned.

He looked like he saddened a bit. Then he went back to being himself again.

"I could buy some clothes for ya if you want~" he trailed off.

My face lit up.

Maybe I won't have an early grave.

"Really?" Forget about what I said about pity.

"Heck yeah. I'm rich, remember?" He smirked again.

I grinned. "Hell yeah! Thanks dude! You just saved me from my early grave!"

"So...after school?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Done," I must seem like an idiot. But hey, I treasure my life.

You seriously don't know my mom. When she puts her mind to it, she won't stop till she gets it.

"Am I invited?" Thunderlane piped up.

"When will I ever leave my friend out. Of course," Soarin smiled.

Maybe deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep inside, the asshole is actually a nice guy.

Then I suddenly thought of Rarity. She would be head over heels to attend this and wouldn't thank me enough if I invited her...

"How about Rarity?" I asked.

Soarin nodded.

I punched my fist in the air. Aw yeah!

Detention's over. Now I can get to my phone and tell Rarity all about it.

After Soarin said we could go, we kept chatting till the bell rang and it wasn't boring at all. Maybe I should start hanging out with them.

I reached my locker and pulled out my phone.

Captain Awesome : hey Rares wanna hangout with Soarin and Thunderlane?? u know to buy clothes? see me later at the front of the school

Beauty's Rarity : OH REALLY???!!! OMG!!! MEET YOU RIGHT THERE!!!

Oh my god I can't believe she typed it all in caps.

Captain Awesome : sure just remember to watch out for mud :-P

Beauty's Rarity : Oh yes darling. See you!

I off my phone. The girl's head over heels for this one, all right.

Or more like head over hooves. Pony Twi style.

I chuckled to myself and grabbed my bag.

Oh wait lemme call my mom. Just in case she needs me for something. Which she usually don't.

"Hey mom," I called.

"Yes Rainbow?" She answered.

"I'm not coming home so soon. Gonna go somewhere with friends."

"Okay-"

"Yeasurethanksmombye!" I ended the call.

Ha. My way.

I closed my locker and headed towards the front of the school.

That's how I usually end the call with my mom. LOL.

Thanks for readin'
~AddictiveReads