Matchmaking Mischief

I've been wondering where Sci-Twi went.

She'd been missing out on many "friendship" group events. Like, lunch, shopping, hanging out and even fucking study groups.

I really don't know what's got into her. She attends school, but doesn't really see us anymore.

What's the point of being a alternate universe Princess of Friendship when you don't even act like your title?!

Right now I'm wondering in the hallways on my way to recess, also trying to figure out where in hell she disappeared to.

I took out my phone and typed.

Captain Awesome: where the fuck are u?? we're waiting for ya

She didn't reply.

She always replies immediately 'cause she always seems to have all the time in the world.

Then she replied.

Smart Sparkle: Rainbow I'm busy right now DON'T REPLY!!!!!!

Busy my ass.

I sighed and off my phone.

Then I walked straight into Soarin.

"Oh hey princess," Soarin noticed my troubled expression. "What's up?"

"The sky," I said sarcastically.

"Won't stop that, will you?" Soarin crossed his arms.

"It's just that Twilight's missing out on all of our group stuff recently," I held up my phone, "She won't even text me."

Soarin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Weird. Flash's the same," Soarin showed me him and Flash's convo in his phone.

Soarin's Hot: Hey dude where are u?

Flash Century: Uhhhh busy

Similar enough.

I sighed again and continued walking to the cafeteria with him.

"Wait," Soarin stopped me when we passed the janitors' closet.

"Huh?" I gave him a puzzled expression.

Then I heard it.

The fucking moaning and the sounds when you exchange saliva or something like that.

It was coming from the janitors' closet.

Then a thought struck me.

"Could it be...?" I gave Soarin a smug grin.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Soarin flashed a mischievous smirk.

I inched closer to the door quietly, Soarin following close behind.

I put my ear on the door and he did the same.

"OMG some people's making out inside," I mouthed to him.

I grinned evilly as an idea popped into my head.

"Ol' students are inside again! What in tarnation are they doin'!" I mimicked an old grandma janitor.

The making out sounds stopped immediately.

Soarin looked at me with a weird face, then he finally understood my plan.

"Oi! Yer sure yer heard properly? I'll open the door to prove yer wrong!" He mimicked an old grandpa janitor.

We snickered quietly and ran down the halls to hide behind a locker when  we heard shuffling inside, like the people were gonna come out.