Sweet Revenge?

"When are they three coming?" Spitfire growled impatiently.

Fleetfoot gave a shrug.

I've decided to include Spits and Fleet in the revenge as well, 'cause...why not?

The more the merrier.

After discussing yesterday, we all agreed on a string of pranks to play on Soarin and his buddies.

We were waiting in the school cafeteria so we could start on our first prank.

We waited in a dark corner so they would not see us...preying...on them.

After these pranks I swear him and I are not going to get along any more and that would make life so much easier.

Not.

Shut up.

Soarin and his group were not here yet so I took out my phone and surfed YouTube, checking out for any new videos from Pewdiepie or Markiplier.

I haven't watched Pewdiepie's videos lately so I went to check out his channel first.

"Pewdiepie huh?" Fleetfoot questioned and I nodded, clicking on his most recent video while plugging in my earpieces.

After a few minutes someone nudged me.

Goddammit.

I hate it when someone interrupts me watching videos.

I hate a lot of stuff don't I?

I irritatingly plucked out my earbuds and glared at a smirking Spitfire.

So she's the culprit.

"Oi Rainbow," she nodded in the direction of the cafeteria doors. "The gang is here."

I pushed myself off the wall and tucked my earpiece and my phone into my jeans pocket.

My group of friends turned around from a table not too far away and gave me a thumbs up, signalling they were coming.

I nodded and faced the group that was just entering the cafeteria.

My grip tightened on the whipped cream canister in my hand as I watched them enter.

I saw Flash and Thunderlane enter the cafeteria first.

Then Soarin and...

...High Winds?!

A frown crept onto my face as I watched them enter the cafeteria.

Soarin was clinging onto her arm and seemed to be begging her about something.

High Winds was smirking at him as she blew him a kiss.

What the fuck?!

"What the fuck is she doing?" Spitfire hissed.

Oh no.

We couldn't act on them now.

High Winds would just get in the way.

"Now the prank is ruined," Fleetfoot stared down at the three canisters of whipped cream that we had in our hands.

"Dammit. Why is she with Soarin?" I clenched my teeth.

"I don't know! Either way we can't pull off this prank till that girl leaves the gang," Spitfire growled.

"Should I pull her away?" Fleetfoot sounded irritated.

"No. We should just wait till she leaves by herself," I answered.

High Winds...she was a good goalie.

I didn't expect her to be by Soarin's side like a slutty bitch blowing fucking kisses like a fucking girlfriend.

I swore too much in one sentence.

"Nevermind," I started.

Both of them gave me questioning looks.

"We'll just skip this prank. Let's hope she won't get in the way for tomorrow," I finished as I looked down to the floor.

Suddenly cheeseburgers didn't sound so appetising anymore.

"Maaaaaaaan," Fleetfoot complained as she stared at the running track in front of us.

After lunch we went to the field where coach was waiting for us.

She asked the entire team to jog 30 fucking laps round the track.

Does she want to kill us?

We're not even the fucking track and field team dammit. At this rate we might as well go join them.

"Our fate is bitter people," I muttered as I watched High Winds stretch her calves, preparing to run.

What does she have to do with Soarin?

Ugh.

This is so frustrating.

"I know right," Fleet sighed as she flexed her muscles.

Coach blew her whistle and we started jogging.

After a few minutes of jogging, Spits nudged my shoulder.

She has a habit of doing that does she?

"Hey," Spits huffed beside me. "The boys' team have joined us for jogging."

Wait.

WHAT?

I glanced behind me and sure enough, the boys were right behind us. I spotted Zephyr when he gave me a wink.

Oh god please have mercy.

I sped up immediately, my friends following me closely.

I lost focus when I heard someone giggle and turned my head to the back.

High Winds was giggling at Soarin who was right behind her.

What the fu-

I shook my head, snapping my attention to the front and looking ahead of me.

I NEED to focus.

After 30 laps of jogging, both teams collapsed on the grass field exhausted.

Coach said we could not drink any water yet since we could have stomach ache later if we did.

Bitch.

I think I'm swearing more than usual today, you know?

Because of Soar-

OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN I NOT HEAR THAT FUCKING NAME FOR ONE FUCKING DAY?!

"Soarin?"

BLOODY HE-

"Rainbow?"

I glared towards the direction of the voice and realised it was coach. She looked up from her clipboard and eyed the two of us. "Are you two done with the discussion of the camp yet?"

She and I stared at Soarin as he stopped talking with High Winds.

That girl does give me the motivation to kill somebody and to punch them repeatedly.

"No we haven't," Soarin answered quickly and gave me a sideway glance.

"We'll do it after school," I said, returning him a dirty look.

He looked confused.

My eyes shot to High Winds, whose eyes were darting in between me and Soarin.

Our eyes met and I narrowed my eyes at her. She quickly looked away.

I swear she makes my blood boil.

Coach just nodded at us and looked back to the teams, "NOW GO AND GET ME SOME SOCCER PRACTICE!!!"

Hope cha like it
~AddictiveReads