The Gift

I ran down the school's stairs like my ass is on fire.

I can't wait to change my clothes and escape my grave.

"Sup Rares," I said cheerfully as I saw her.

Fuck.

When was I so sappy? That's like the most pathetic word I've ever used.

"Hello Rainbow dear," Rarity waved at me. "But...where is Soarin and Thunderlane?"

Oh yeah. They're not here.

"Uh, I don't know Rares. Maybe they're late or something? They told me they'll be here on time," I tapped my foot impatiently.

Then a honk sounded behind us.

I turned around.

It was Soarin's sports car. He was leaning out of the front window with Thunderlane at the back.

"Hey princess, your carriage is here!" Soarin grinned at me cheekily.

How could I forget he was such an asshole? Way to go Soarin you ruined the mood.

"And the asshole's back to being himself again," I grumbled.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" Rarity jumped up and down like some crazy kid in the candy store.

"C'mon Rarity," I dragged her into the car and let her sit at the back with Thunderlane. I sat with Soarin at the front.

Soarin drove off. I don't even know what place he wanted to go to.

Rarity and Thunderlane are getting along quite well. They chat like fuck.

I looked out the window and saw an old woman. Suddenly a ball hit the back of her head and she fell down.

Holy crap is she dead?!

Soarin drove past her and I tilted my head to see her.

A little boy was helping her up.

Oookay she's not.

Bored as hell, I took out my phone and checked my notifications. The squirt sent me a message.

Squirt Scoots : Help me!!! I dont know the answer to 566 + (36-12) - 282!!!!

I rolled my eyes.

Captain Awesome : then just use the calculator kiddo

She replied immediately.

Squirt Scoots : But Rainbow Dash!!!! I cant!!!! The teacher said so!!!! X(

Captain Awesome : ans 308

Squirt Scoots : Oh thanks!

Oh how much of a good girl she is. Unlike me. She should learn how to break some rules. Also she needs to chill.

"Hey Dash?" Soarin asked me.

I uncapped my water bottle and drank my water.

I signaled him to go on.

"Did you like the kiss we had yesterday?"

My eyes widened.

I spat my water out. "What the fuck Soarin?!"

"Fuck! My car's wet!" He pulled to the side of the road and tossed me a cloth to wipe off the water.

"Why in hell would you ask that!" I wiped the water off.

Soarin started driving again.

"I don't know...just 'cause?" Soarin shrugged as I tossed the cloth over to the back not seeing where I threw it and heard Rarity shriek.