Friends? Hell No.

Yay people. School's over.

No cheers?

Alright, so I'm here, walking home with Rarity since she said she wanted to see Soarin's house. She's crazy about him. I mean, who isn't? The whole school is. Practically.

Except me. And AJ. Love that girl.

"Rainbow, by the way, you should change your style of clothing. You look horrible," Rarity commented.

Oh yeah?

"Then you should be careful of the mud in front of you," I stepped aside and watched her step right into the mud.

Don't say I didn't warn her.

"Fuck!" She screamed as she frantically tried to remove the mud from her dress.

Oh she's so pathetic.

I seriously don't know what to do with this girl.

"Come on Rares let's go," I led her to my house. More like drag since she was crying her black mascara out.

Eww.

And now she's the one who looks horrible.

"Can you fucking walk?!" I entered my house. And faced my mom.

"What did I say about those words?" My mom raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh nothing," I quickly replied.

She rolled her eyes at me and turned to Rarity with a polite smile.

My mom knows how to act.

"And who are you?" She asked.

"My friend Rarity," I tossed a piece of tissue at her to wipe her tears.

That's why she's a bitch. She's damn dramatic.

"Come on let's go up to my room now," I pushed Rarity to the stairs and led her to my room. She's freaking heavy.

"D-Do you have any dress that I could wear...?" Rarity sniffles.

"Are you sure you didn't get a boob job or a booty job or something?" I exclaimed. "There's no way in hell any of my clothes could fit you," I crossed my arms.

She wailed. "How am I going to face Soarin like this?!"

I mentally facepalmed. "It's just a little mud dude!"

She shot a piercing glare at me, "DO NOT call me 'dude'."

Then the bitch continued wailing.

Jeez, what's her problem?

I just stepped aside and looked outside the window. And I saw Soarin's sports car parking into his garage.

Ooh...does he have the house all to himself? Then that's awesome. I always wanted my own house and I could party all day long and forget my chores and-

"Rainbow Dash! Soarin's here!" Rarity squealed. In my ear. I'm definitely getting ear damage.

She pulled me along and rushed downstairs.

"Rarity...! What are we gonna do?! Just watch him like an idiot?!" I protested.

Why am I even doing this in the first place...?

"Yes! We are going to spy on him! And maybe let him autograph his album that I got!" She waved an album in my face.

I pushed it aside. He got an album?

I really need to keep track of the news nowadays.

We hopped over to the bushes near his house. We peeked over the top.