Chapter Twenty Six (Part II)

The Fam ☝🏽️

Armoni POV:

All of my younger kids were at their NaeNae and PawPaw's house for the night

All of my younger kids were at their NaeNae and PawPaw's house for the night. Aaliayh and Marcus went on a double date with Whitney and Austin, after that they were spending the night with Jerome. Ms. Yolanda went out to breakfast with Kenneth this morning and never came back. I started to get worried about her but she called to let me know that she wouldn't be coming back home.

Christopher and I were supposed to have our date night since all of the kids were gone, but his black ass got stuck at the airport in New York and won't be back in town until tomorrow night. It's not his fault but I'm still upset about it. I got my full body waxed and massaged today for nothing. I was really looking forward to this dick appointment and now look. So KoKo and I were home all alone in this big ass house with absolutely nothing to do on a Friday night.

After about an hour of scrolling through all of the different channels on TV, I decided to invite Aireka over so I wouldn't be lonely and bored out of my mind all night. She was bringing over pizza and wings and I made Rotel cheese dip. I invited Justycee and Leilani to come over with us as well, but they were too busy all up under their men. I don't blame them, if I could be all up under my man right now, I most definitely would be.

I was in the kitchen icing the vanilla cupcakes I just made with chocolate icing when I heard the alarm go off, signaling that someone was coming through the gate. Shortly after, Aireka came busting through the back door.

"I'm here." She sang as she came through the door with two large pizza boxes and a bag from Wingstop that contained the wings.

"Bestie!" I sang as I hugged her after she put the food down on the stove.

"Here! I brought you a gift." She smiled as she handed me a plastic bag from Target. I raised my eyebrow before accepting the bag from her.

"Aw, these are so cute." I cooed as I took out the two pair of matching onesies and held them up.

"There's another gift in there." She smirked.

"I swear you're an alcoholic." I chuckled as I shook my head at her and pulled a bottle of wine out of the bag. I was glad that I planned ahead and pumped more than enough milk for Christian. He had plenty to last him at least a day and a half. His greedy butt.

"Well ... Yunno." She shrugged. Once the two of us got changed into our matching pajamas and settled in with our food, we went into the theater so we could watch movies. We hadn't watched the new season of Orange Is The New Black so we were trying to watch a few episodes tonight.

After we finished episode number five we just decided to stop for the night. My eyes were burning and I was tired as hell. While we were cleaning up our mess from eating our food, I remembered to call Chris. Since his flight was delayed and he was stuck in New York for the night, he we staying with Tatiyana and Stanley instead of renting a hotel.