Chapter Twenty Two (Part I)

Armoni, Aireka, Chris, and Jerome ☝🏽️

This is for you _getoutyourfeelings_ Happy Belated Birthday, love! 🎉🎂🎈 I hope you enjoyed your day! 😘

Please keep me in your prayers, my mom just had surgery and she has to be off her feet for six weeks. 😔 I've been taking care of her, my son, and my younger siblings for the past week. Basically she's about to drive me crazy. 😂😂 I swear she's yelling my name every five seconds. Every time I try and get some rest I hear, IMANI! 😒 So pray for my strength as I have to deal with her and pray that she recovers quickly cause I don't know how much more I can take. 😩

One Week Later:

"You feeling okay hunny?" I asked Whitney as we walked into my gynecologist office together. Austin and Jerome were parking the car and Whitney and I were going to get signed in.

"A little nervous." She admitted.

"Everything will be okay." I assured her.

After getting Whitney signed in and all of her paper work filled out, we sat down and waited for her to be called to the back.

Since the night that Austin proposed to Whitney, things had been a little tense between them. Whitney turned down his proposal and Austin was upset about it. I felt a little bad because he'd bought her a ring and everything.

I explained to him, that just because they were having a baby, didn't mean they had to get married. I respect him for wanting to marry the mother of his child, it shows that he's ready to be mature and step up. But if he truly wants to marry her, it should be for the right reasons. They should get married because they're in love with each other and ready to spend the rest of their lives together, and not forced together because of a baby.

He's still convinced that they need to be married by the time the baby is born and there is no convincing him otherwise. So basically Austin is giving Whitney until she goes into labor, to accept his proposal and marry him.

"Where's Jerome?" I asked Austin. We'd been sitting here for a few minutes and he never came in.

"Waiting on Aireka." He replied, making me smirk. I haven't really seen her around because her and Mr. Jerome Sir have been spending so much time together. I'm glad that they've started hanging out more and spending time together but I miss my best friend. I know Christopher misses her too, because I'm all up under him now.

"Are they together or something?" Austin asked making me shrug.

"Who knows? Hopefully." I replied as I got my phone out of my bag seeing that I had yet another text from Mike. He's been texting me nonstop since Andrea has been home from rehab.

Michael💙: Is it too early for sex?

Only if you're both ready, Mike.

Michael💙: I mean ... We're not, I'm still mad as shit at her .... but I'm horny and she's so fucking sexy. 😒😩

😂😂😂

Michael💙: I'm dead ass

Well ... 😕 Y'all are married. It might help you relieve some of the tension and frustration between y'all. Might as well.

Michael💙: 😈😈

Welp. There's nothing like angry sex. 😏 Have fun. 😂😂