Chapter Six

"I'll see you later baby." Chris said shaking me awake before he kissed my forehead. I looked over at the clock and it read four in the morning. He must've had a client to go train with. I knew he was tired because we had just fallen asleep about three hours ago. He blessed me with the best birthday gift ever last night, his díck. He gave it to me in three different ways and I felt like the happiest girl in the world.

"You want me to cook you some breakfast before you go?" I asked him as he helped me sit up in the bed.

"No baby, I'll probably just drink one of my shakes and eat a piece of fruit." He said pecking my lips.

"Wait, let me brush my teeth so I can give you a real one." I told him as I slowly stood up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom that was adjoined to my room.

"Okay, gimme some." I said puckering my lips after I'd brushed my teeth and used mouth wash. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. "Love you baby." I mumbled as I pulled away from him.

"Love you too, call me if you need me. I'm for real Mookie." He said giving me a look. I chuckled before leaning up to kiss him again. "I have a meeting at eight but I'll be back in time for church." I nodded my head and he kissed the top of my head. "Call Mia and have her page me if I don't answer."

"Okay babe." I said reaching up and fixing his shirt on his shoulders. He had on a pair of black sweats and white shirt with NIKE written in red. "Have a good day, be safe."

"You too baby." He said kissing the top of my head and wrapping his arms around my neck. I laughed before wrapping my arms around his waist. "Love you champ, be easy on ya mama." He said after he released me and rubbed my stomach.

"I'll walk you out." I told him. I slipped my feet into my plush black house shoes and followed him. He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the bedroom. I lowkey got confused when he walked past the stairs. He stopped and pressed a button and elevator doors opened.

"There's an elevator too?" I asked with wide eyes as he ushered me in. I looked around and smiled as I noticed the kids handprints on the walls of the elevator. The walls were black and their handprints were different neon colors.

I busted out laughing when Beyoncé came on the speakers in the elevator. "Li's idea." He told me as I smiled.

"Thank you again Christopher." I told him as I squeezed his hand.

"You're welcome baby." He said kissing the top of my head as the elevator came to a stop. The doors opened and he stepped out first.

"Babe, uh how much was the house?" I asked. He didn't respond, he just walked in front of me. Leading me through the dark house. "Chris." I called.

"I heard you Mookie, I'm ignoring you." He stated simply making me roll my eyes. "It was a gift, that's all you need to know."

"But Chris, I really feel like there should be a limit. Like, this house is huge and it's-"

"There's no limit for people you love Mook. I'd give you the world if I could." He said making my eyes water.

"Chris you're so sweet." I mumbled as I hugged him from behind. He chuckled as he turned around and hugged me back.

"Baby, I gotta go." He laughed when I wouldn't let him go as he tried to leave. I still wouldn't let him go so he pried my arms from around him. "Love you." He said lifting my chin and kissing me.

"I love you more." I said before kissing him again. I watched as he left the house, got in his car, and drove off.

I decided to eat a banana before going to check in on my kids. Since all of the kids bedrooms were on the second floor I took the elevator up.