Chapter Five

"You hungry baby?" Chris asked me, as he came into my bedroom where I was doing squats. I shook my head before continuing my squats.

"Baby, he'll come when he's ready. Don't tire yourself out trying to get him here." He told me with a look.

I was a whole week and two days passed my due date and I was miserable. I was uncomfortable as hell and Christian was only still during the early morning of the day. Meaning he was up moving all damn night, so I couldn't sleep.

"Easy for you to say." I mumbled.

"You wanna go walking?" He asked me. I nodded my head before doing my last two squats. For the past week I'd been doing one hundred squats in the morning and one hundred squats at night. I walk an hour a day on the treadmill and take a teaspoon of castor oil in the morning and at night.

Still no baby.

"Come on Mama." He said taking my hand and leading me down to the basement of the house, to the gym. After an hour of walking on the treadmill we headed back upstairs. We went into the kitchen so Chris could give me my teaspoon of castor oil. I washed it down with a bottle of water and half of a banana.

"You have pretty feet." Chris told me as he rubbed my feet. We'd just gotten out of the shower and we were now in bed.

"Thank you." I smiled, wiggling my toes. Today I had a girls day, since tomorrow was my birthday they treated me to the spa. I got my nails, toes, hair, and waxing done as well as a facial.

Aireka, Aaliyah, Imani, Justycee, Leilani, Ms. Yolanda, my Mama, and Ashlyn all came along. We went to lunch before going to the spa and then a movie. I really enjoyed myself although I was tired as hell by the time I got back home.

"I missed you while you were gone." He mumbled with hooded eyes as he began kissing his way up my thighs.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked.

"Yeah." He whispered as he ripped away my panties with his teeth. I bit down on my bottom lip and threw my head back as I felt the head of his díck pushing into me.

***

"Happy birthday baby." Chris said waking me up with kisses all over my face. I kept my damn mouth shut because he had fresh breath and I didn't.

After getting out of bed and brushing my teeth I came back into the room to see my kids on the bed waiting for me with a tray of food and a bouquet of roses. The sight alone made me want to cry.

"Aw, thank you guys." I cooed as I wiped my eyelids. I hugged each of my babies before opening my card and smelling my roses. Since they were leaving in about an hour to spend the day with Jerome I guess they wanted to spend a little time with me as well. "I love y'all." I smiled.

"We love you too. We all saved up some of our allowance and daddy pitched in to help us get you a gift." Aaliyah grinned as she handed me a large gift bag.

"Boy don't record me, I look a mess." I laughed as I saw Austin pull out his phone. I shook my head as he smiled innocently but didn't put down his phone.

"It's for Pops, say hi." He smirked.

"Happy Birthday Jerome." I smiled into the camera of Austin's phone before blowing him lots of kisses.

"Okay, enough about him. Open your gift." Aaliyah said putting the bag in my face again. I laughed before taking it from her and looking inside.

My heart dropped as I saw the long ass Christian Louboutin shoe box. I started crying before I could even get the box open. I took the lid off and the thigh high, leather Christian Louboutin boots were looking me in the face.