Chapter Twenty Five (Part IV)

😌 Let's never forget!☝🏽️God is faithful! 🙌🏽

If I haven't responded to your message yet, I'm not ignoring you. I just haven't had time to check my inbox yet. I may take a while but I always respond lol.

I find it funny how y'all were so surprised at how Chris was talking to Mookie. That man is a natural born butthole (I'm trying to stop using bad words 😂) with no filter. He just holds back from being a butthole towards Mookie because that's his woman and he loves her enough to try and spare her feelings most of the time. BUT since she pissed him off, he wasn't holding back a thing. Nobody is perfect in this book and Chris being a butthole is one of his many flaws. It doesn't make it right and it's not excusable at all but it's not necessarily surprising. Especially if you really know his character.

Unedited so please excuse mistakes. Enjoy!

Armoni POV:

After all of today's festivities and not getting any sleep last night, I was dead tired by the time we got home from my Daddy's birthday dinner. Jerome had the kids, London and Bam were asleep in the nursery, and I was laid up with Chris. We'd already done our Bible Study and prayed together, we hadn't done it in a while and I was glad to be able to do it with him again. We were already showered and dressed for bed as well.

I was laid on his body while he massaged my scalp. The first thing I did when I got home was rip out that long ass ponytail and washed my hair. Ms. Yolanda volunteered to press it for me since I didn't want to be walking around looking all types of crazy. She was clearly a secret kitchen beautician because she slayed my head.

Chris was trying to talk to me but my eyes were dropping and I would doze off every now and then but he was sure to wake me up with a hard smack to my ass. "Baby we can talk in the morning, I'm sleepy." I whined.

"Fine." He huffed before kissing the top of my head and pulling the covers over us. One of his hands slipped into my pajama pants and he gripped my ass in his hands and he began to massage my butt. I was in heaven, all I needed was a good ass orgasm and my life would be complete. "Take these off." He mumbled as he tugged at my pajama bottoms, he yanked and pulled at them until they were off and he threw them somewhere across the room.

My head was resting on his chest and I was put to sleep by the steady beat of his heart. It was so calming, I went to sleep almost immediately. I wasn't even asleep for a whole five minutes before I woke up to Chris licking my forehead. I smacked my lips and he grazed his sharp ass teeth against my forehead before biting me.

"Ouch! That hurt! Babe stop!" I whined loudly as I lightly smacked him in the face. Chris doesn't show his goofy side often but when he does, it just doesn't stop.

"Alright, I'm done." He chuckled. I eyed him a little while longer before rolling my eyes at him. He gave me an innocent smile before kissing my forehead. "Go to sleep baby." He told me as he rubbed my back.

"Mm. Goodnight baby." I mumbled with my eyes closed as I lifted my head to kiss his lips.

"Night Ma. Love you." He told me. I mumbled the same to him before snuggling deeper into his arms and burying my face in his neck. The hypnotizing feel of his fingers massaging my scalp had me falling asleep instantly.

"I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you, so. I should have held on tight, I never shoulda let you go. I didn't know nothing, I was stupid, I was foolish, I was lying to myself. I could not fathom that I would ever be without your love.
Never imagined I'd be sitting here beside myself. Cause I didn't know you, cause I didn't know me, but I thought I knew everything. I never felt the feel-"