Chapter Two

Happy Birthday Blue Ivy! 👑💙

Christopher POV:

"Hey Mr. Hawkins, how are you today?" John Stapleton, my realtor asked as we shook hands. I was meeting with him to look at a few houses today. Mookie has been complaining about wanting to move and buy a new house. She says her old house holds too many bad memories and that she wants to start fresh.

I probably won't move in with her, I don't think she's ready for that yet. Although I'm at her house all of the damn time, she said she wants to take things slow in our new relationship and I respect that.

"This first house is my personal favorite. It's in a great neighborhood, there's plenty of room for a big family with left over room for house guests." He informed me as we walked up the long driveway.

"How many bedrooms?" I asked him.

"Thirteen, but there's a den that can easily be made into another bedroom if needed." He said making my eyes widen. Fourteen rooms. Well damn. He opened the large front door and ushered me into the house. "There's also a two bedroom and one bathroom guest house on the property as well as a fully furnished playground area."

It took a whole half an hour to tour the whole house. By that time I was ready to sign on the dotted line and give him his money. The house was beautiful.

"Did you want to go look at the other three houses or is your mind made up already?" John asked, chuckling a little.

"I think I've made up my mind." I nodded with a smirk on my face as I looked at the house. I was in love, shit if I didn't get it for Mookie, I'd buy it for myself. "How much for it?" I asked putting both of my hands in my pockets.

"Their asking price is around thirty million, but I think I can talk them down to at least twenty seven." He said making me nod my head. The house was definitely worth it. The question was, was Mookie worth it. I loved Mookie to death, but was I willing to spend almost thirty million dollars on her?

Was this too much? We weren't even in a committed relationship yet.

"I'll have an answer for you by noon." I told him after shaking his hand again. I could easily buy the house and pay for it full in cash. Money was no issue for me at all. But buying Mookie a multimillion dollar house, just for her birthday and we weren't even together yet was questionable.

After dropping Aaliyah off at her early ass tutoring session this morning, I came back home to get the boys ready for school, took them to school, and then met up with my realtor. I had a little paper work to do at the gym so I'd go there before going back home to check on Mookie and the babies.

Tonight I'd be going back to my house so that Rachel and Jon could go back to New Orleans. I hadn't seen my Mama in a while and to be honest I was missing her.

We both left the house, I got in my BMW and headed to my office at the gym. Since I had decided not to go back to Miami last night, I just had them fax the papers to my office and I'd just mail them back.

"Hello?" I said answering my phone. It was a number I didn't recognize with a strange area code as well. I normally don't answer unknown calls but something just told me to answer the phone.

"Wassup black ass?" Jerome sang into the phone, making me laugh. His dumb ass is a fool. Jerome may be a little off, but he's funny as hell and mad cool to be around and to chill with.

"My nigga, my nigga! Wassup ugly ass boy." I said leaning back into my office chair. I propped my feet up on my desk and had my arm behind my head.

"Shit, ready to get out of this hell hole." He scoffed making me chuckle.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.