10. Arakshi...

Virat’s POV

“What happened?” Mahi bhai said, walking towards Arnav and breaking the glass into yet smaller pieces.

“Be careful,” Sakshi bhabi said from behind, already following Mahi bhai. Soon, all of us surrounded Arnav and he started explaining—

“Nothing guys... I was just firing this rocket by putting it inside the glass bottle, and before I knew, the bottle exploded, and glass pieces went flying in the air... And one of them hit me on my arm,” he said, and took the out a small piece of glass from his left arm, uttering an “Ouch!”

“Show,” Satakshi asked Arnav to show his wound. “It’s a deep cut, yaar. Let’s get you some first-aid.”

“Chill, Satakshi, It’s not hurting. I’ll just go and wash it. You all don’t need to miss the celebration for such a small thing!” Arnav said.

“No, Arnav, it’s a deep cut, as Satakshi said. You must apply some medicine. C’mon, I’ll help you with it. We’ll be right back, guys,” Sakshi bhabi said.

“Wait, Sakshi, I’m also coming,” Satakshi said, walking towards them, and soon they disappeared down the stairs.

“I’ll be right back guys,” I said to the others and was headed to the stairs when Yuvi called out,

“Yeah, yeah... Satakshi has gone, so how can we expect her ‘Vee’ to not go?”

What the hell. Can’t I just go downstairs because Satakshi is there? Ugh!

“Hey, guys! Have a look at this pic of Virakshi,” Raina shouted.

Soon, everyone surrounded him and started Oooh-ing, on seeing the pic. I walked over to Raina, to see whose pic it was. I had no idea about this Virakshi, whoever she is.

“Who’s Virakshi?” I said, approaching Raina, and saw the photo. What! The pic of me and Satakshi when I was holding her hand to make her light the mini-bomb. Raina zoomed the image and said,

“See, they look so cute together.” I again looked at the photo and noticed how close we both were. Wow! I mean what?

“What guys? It’s nothing like that,” I said, and snatched Raina’s phone and immediately deleted the photo before he could protest.

“No use of deleting the image. I have another with me!” Shikhar said.

“Let’s tweet it. All Viratians will go crazy!” Jaddu said.

Ugh. These guys are so...disgusting. How could Jaddu even think of such an idea? He really has got to be out of his mind. I could see that Shikhar was already in the process of tweeting the pic. No. I couldn’t let him do it... Satakshi would eat me alive if she comes to know about it.

“NOOO! Stop!” I shouted, trying to snatch the phone out of his hands.

“Raina, catch!” Shikhar exclaimed, and threw his phone up in the air, only to be caught by Raina, who is an expert in that. Soon after, I saw the phone pass from Raina to Jaddu, Yuvi, Rohit and back to Shikhar, as I tried to snatch it from each one of them.

“Mahi bhai, pakdo! (Catch)” Shikhar said, throwing it towards Mahi bhai, who caught it with one hand.

“No, guys. I don’t think it’s a good idea to tweet it. You know the paps na... They’ll make a big deal out of nothing,” Mahi bhai said, taking my support.

“Exactly what I’m trying to say!” I said, and walked over to take the phone from him.

“But that doesn’t mean we can’t tease you!” Mahi bhai smirked, and passed on the phone to Jaddu, and the ‘TEASING’ continued...