1. "My Baby Got Hurt!"

• Dedicated to Virat Kohli

Satakshi's POV

Bang!

The sudden collison threw me forward in my seat, only to be held back by the seat belt.

"What the--?" I turned around, squinting at the car which had dashed into mine.

I think this should be a good moment to note down two things:

1. My car is my lifeline. I call it my "baby". And I couldn't bear to have so much as a scratch on it.
2. The people who mess with my car automatically get on my hate list. And when they do that while I'm already pissed, they escalate right to the top of that list.

It's anybody's guess that I was fuming with anger, as someone had just banged their car into my baby.

Firstly, I was already upset as I'd just caught my boyfriend cheating on me. And then, this. Could the day get any worse?

Moments later, as the guy in the other car made no attempt whatsoever to come out and apologize, I unbuckled my seat belt and stormed out, annoyance coursing through all of my being. Trust me when I say I was super pissed.

Walking over to the black SUV, I knocked on the tinted glass window, ready to unleash my agony.

The Man In The Car's POV:

"Shit!" I uttered, as I banged my car right into the rear of the one in front of me. Great, this is what happens when you talk on the phone while driving.

"What happened?!" Arnav-my best friend-inquired of me, his voice laced with concern from the other end of the line. I was still on the call with him, I'd forgotten.

"Shit, dude. I banged my car into someone else's!"

"What the heck? You will never change! Now go and say sorry, damn it!"

"Seems like I won't have to. She is walking in this direction!"

"She? Who?"

"The one who's car I collided with."

"Oh, so it's a 'she', huh?" His tone all but mocking.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I looked up to see her knocking on my window.

"Damn! She's here. Talk to you later!" I immediately disconnected the call and got out of the car.

The girl, to state in simple words, was beautiful.

She was around 2 inches shorter than me. Her hair was jet black and almost straight, and was falling loosely on her shoulders. Her eye makeup was a bit smudged which seemed to suggest she'd been crying, but then I couldn't be sure. Her eyebrows were furrowed in annoyance, which only made her look...sexy.

"Excuse me?" Her voice got me out of my reverie. What the heck was I thinking?

"Uh, yeah?" I finally found my voice, taking off my sunglasses to let her recognize me.

"You asshole! Can't you see and drive?" She started.

Well, to state the obvious, she didn't recognize me. Guess you're not as famous as you claim to be, Virat, I told myself.

"Look what you did to my baby! She-"

"Wait, what? Did you just say baby?" I cut her off. There's no way this girl had a baby.

"Yes, I mean my car. She's my baby. Look what you did to her!"

A small smile crossed my face. It was kinda cute, her referring to her car as her baby.

Wait, what was wrong with me?

I pushed such thoughts out of my mind, as she ranted on...

(A/N:)

This was the first fan fiction I've ever written. Credit also goes to my best friend, Sam (@Sampritee). This work is the result of the combined effort of both of us.

Please vote and comment your thoughts about this. I hope you all like it.

xx