43 ~Sharp Pains~

Jennifer in the M.M ^^

Summery of previous chapters:
   Yasmina and Ray aren't on good terms because Ray secretly took Loren to see his mom. Loren had a babyshower for Jennifer which Yasmin's and her girls destroyed. Yasmina and Ray are over, after she fought Loren. Celeste went to the hospital with Cynthia and found out that the baby isn't Michael's its Rays and isn't planning on telling anyone.

~~~~~~

Back to the book:

Lorens P.O.V

Today Ray and I were going out. It was nothing serious but he wanted us to do something nice together. Yasmina was officially out of his life, and that meant me and him could get closer, As friends of course. I was really getting to like Rayshawn though, and I feel like we deserve eachother, but the dude could get on my nerves!
"What are you doing!" I said as he hugged me from behind. It was such a great feeling.
"I can't give you a hug Loren?" He questioned causing me to smirk "what you making beautiful?" He asked

Ray always called me that, it's like a little nickname for me I guess

"Just making a snack.. since we going out tonight, right?"

"Yeah ma, Ofcourse" he said taking a bite of my sandwich

"Boy put it down!" I yelled laughing

He dropped the sandwich and pinned me to the wall grabbing my waist. He leaned in for a kiss but was interrupted when his phone rang.

Rays P.O.V

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I wasn't trying to pick it up cause I knew Loren was going to kiss me.
  "Answer your phone" she chuckled
I sucked my teeth letting her go and answering the call

Phone Convo:

Me: Hello

??: Hey baby..

I looked over at Loren who was devouring her sandwich.
"It's the trap, I'm taking it outside" I lied, she nodded in response

Me: who the FUCK is this!?

??: listen, I'll be back soon again. I went to visit my family back in Trinidad. Just make sure I don't find any hoes up in our house

Me: why you calling me!?

??: don't ask dumb questions baby, just make sure if I see that bitch Loren she's gonna get what's coming for her.

She hung up at that point. I felt a slap on my behind, it was Loren Ofcourse

"What's happening at the trap?" She asked

"Umm nothing important, it was just Trey acting stupid" I replied

  She gave me a look, kinda like she didn't believe me. But I pulled her in closer and kissed her  before I could get questioned.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I started to feel pain in my stomach when I woke up this morning. I couldn't even get Chelsea ready because I was in so much pain. I was finally able to make breakfast and eat. I thought I was just hungry, but after I ate the pain was getting worse. I called Loren to come over but the bitch didn't answer and I had no one else to call.
I decided to put Chelsea and her car seat and head to the hospital. I waddled over to the drivers side and sat in the car. I picked up my phone and said a prayer before calling Loren again, because God knows I was going to kill her if she didn't answer.