30 ~Rayshawn's Fam~

RayShawn & his mother in the M.M

Rays P.O.V

Not to long ago I got a call from my moms that she was feeling sick and wanted me to come see her. With everything that's been going on I haven't got any time for my family. Yasmina and I've been getting serious in our relationship and she really wanted to go see my mom. So I decided this would be the best time. Momma always wanted to see her son happy and I guess Yasmina makes me happy, so she'll love her.

   We finally arrived at my moms crib. We went up to her door step and rang the door bell twice before somebody answered. It was little Vanessa my niece.

"Hey baby girl" I said picking her up
"Uncle Ray," she smiled
"I'm good baby, where my momma at?" I asked her
"On the couch" she said pointing to the living room

I went inside the house holding Yasminas Hand.
When I got to the living room. Ma was laying on the couch looking sick as fuck.
   "Ma!" I screamed giving her a hug
"RayShawn? What you doing here son" she grinned

"I came to visit you ma, I heard you wasn't doing well. So I decided to come check you out," I told her

"Oh my! RayShawn, look at you looking so big son" she said nearly in tears
I guess it's been a minute since she's seen me. We all live in California but my mom lives up north of Cali and it never really crosses my mind to come look for her, until I heard she was sick.

   I sat down on the couch besides get "where my Natalie at?"
    "Nat!! Your uncle Ray is here baby girl" momma yelled

She came running towards me "Uncle RayShawn" she screamed giving me a hug
"Hey Nat" I kissed her cheek
Natalie and I had the strongest bond. She was the one my brother told me to look after before he was shot. He said she was mine and I should treat her as my own. She looked more like me than she did him anyway. I haven't been Looking after these kids for a while, since I left home and started looking after myself. I don't want to disappoint my brother. The only one of my siblings that had the same father as me.

"Me: How you been baby? Doing good in school?"

N: well...

Me: Well?

N: I got all A's!!!

Me: oh yess Natalie, good job.

I sat her on my lap. She looked over at Yasmina with a confused face.
"Who's that?" She asked pointing at her

Yasmina laughed "I'm Yasmina, your uncles girlfriend"

My mommy sucked her teeth and shook her head "Another girl RayShawn, what happened to-"

"Yes Natalie, this is my girlfriend" I said cutting my mom off. I know she was about to say Lorena name. I wasn't trying to confuse Nat and get Yasmina mad.
"Go hang out, I'm not leaving yet so I'll call you back after I'm down talking to grandma" I told her has she jumped off my lap and headed back to the rooms.

"So you've been sitting here the whole time and didn't want to introduce your self young lady?" Ma said Coldly

Yasmina chuckled "well you were talking with your son and I didn't want to be disrespectful ma'am."

"That's my fault" I uttered "Ma this is Yasmina my girlfriend, soon to be wife you could say" I said just to make Yasmina happy

"Hmmm nice to finally meet the girl my sons with. I hope your a keeper cause I know his business with girls. Coming in and out his house like he own some beauty shop" She Laughed