33 ~4 months Later~

Loren & Valerie in the M.M

Lorens P.O.V

  I've been staying in Arizona for the past 4 months. Valerie and I haven't been happier. I left My friends behind in California to come stay with my new boyfriend. Daquan, we've been dating for a while and he had his drug business in Arizona and a big house here so I decided Val and I move in with him.
  He's such a great guy and he loves me more than anything. I haven't felt this type of love in forever.

  "You look stunning darling" he kissed me
  "Thanks babe"

"So where you going?" He asked me

"Me?" I said confused "I thought the 3 of us were going out, you said we was"

   Daquan's been really busy since he's the King Pin, he's been slacking off trying to spend time with his family.

"Well babe I got my fashion show today you coming right?" I asked him

He totally ignored me whilst he was getting dressed.

"Daddy?" Valerie uttered

"Yah Val" he replied

Valeries been calling him daddy since we've been dating. It's kinda weird for her though because she's never had a father figure to call "daddy"

"Daquan you just totally ignored me " I chuckled

"I know, cause the answers no Loren, ima be busy babe" he pouted

I rolled my eyes. I got a text from one of my friends I met in Arizona. Her name was Miracle, she's a business woman and also my role model.

"Fine, we leaving though, love you" I blew him a kiss and got the keys to head out.

Being in Arizona has helped me a lot. Career wise, Valerie started school and she loves it. It feels good to start a new leaf but I'm missing my baby Jennifer back home.

*********

Daquan's P.O.V

I'm Daquan Smith, king pin of the streets of Arizona, Loren and I meant in Cali and I brought her out here with me.
I love that woman  to death, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or her daughter.
As soon as Loren left I headed to the trap house. My niggas we're there and from the news I got to come there as soon as possible, I know I ain't gonna be happy when I get there.

I defiantly spoke real soon. My nigga Scrappy, had some news for me.

"We traveling for a while Quan," Scrappy hissed

   My assistant Cheyenne walked in, she was looking fine as always.

I snapped my fingers "ma" I uttered and motioned her to come over.

She sat on my lap with her fat ass "what you want Daquan" she asked curiously

"You wan' catch an attitude Cheyenne" I chuckled

She gave me a kiss and left the room. Scrappy didn't look very happy. I laughed at his facial expression
   "What's your problem"

"You ain't with Loren?" He laughed

"Boii get the fuck outta my office!"

********

Lorens P.O.V

We arrived at the company's building. Valerie and I went into Miracles Office.
I knocked twice before she told us to come him

"Well if is isn't the queen and her princess" she shouted which made me laugh
  "Hey gorgeous"

"You look great girl" she said

"Thank youuuuu"

  "What about me?" Val pouted
"Valerie you don't ask for compliments baby, that's not right" I explained to her
   "You don't need to ask, you look beautiful baby girl" miracle smiled

"Well I'm here, so we Gonn' get this shit started or nah?"

At that point we got everything ready for the fashion show.

  Miracle was a big help. We've become great friends over time. She's a bad bitch and won't let do chick cross her. I kinda needed that vibe around me when I moved from California to Arizona.

*******

We finished up the fashion show around 10p.m Valerie has school tomorrow so I didn't want to stay out late.

"Good night Val" I shouted

"Night mommy" she replied from her room.

I was still waiting for Daquan to come home from the trap. He stays out this late but it's only because he's the big boss.

    I was doing a little work in my office when I got an unusual text. It was from. RayShawn.

"hey Loren, haven't spoken to you in a while. how you doing. Hope all is well in Arizona, how's Val? Tell her I miss her"

I didn't want to reply back. Ray and I don't talk. I don't want to talk with him. When I left Cali, I left behind all the bad memories of him. I've finally moved on and I'm happy.

"Hey Loren" Daquan said giving me a hug from behind
  The feeling when your boyfriend does that is the best.

"You finally home" I kissed him

"Yea, sorry I was out late." He kissed the crook of my neck. I could feel his manhood hardening through his pants.

"You wanna go up to bed" he asked me

I gave him the eye Which meant follow me upstairs.

We we got to the room and threw me on the bed playfully. Slow lying taking off my clothes, Daquan went straight to work on my pearl.

A/N
Sorry for the late upload and short chapter guys, this chapter what meant to introduce the 4 months later and what's going on in Lorens life now.
Promise the next chapter will be longer and even more interesting🤗