23 ~Talks in theBahamas~

Aliyah in the M.M

5 days Later:

Loren P.O.V

We officially  arrived in the Bahamas!!. We were staying at the 'Island seas resort' It was really nice of Brian to invite all of us to come out here. All of us including Ray and Yasmina, i don't even know why they were invited in the first place.

Valerie and I were sharing a room together. I unpacked our things and headed out to the porch where everyone was at.

"This place is just beautiful" Aliyah gasped
"All for you baby" Brian kissed her

"We gonn' go out or stay in doors like we locked up" Yasmina chuckled

No one laughed but Ray, she wasn't as funny as she thought she was. "Ima go out for a swim with the kids, anyone wanna come?" I asked them

"I'll go sis," Aliyah volunteered

"Wait!" Ray stopped us "since we on such a beautiful island, can we all get along."

I sucked my teeth and walked away.

"Mommy. Can I wear this?" Valerie asked me holding up her favorite bathing suit.
"Okay baby" I replied
"Can you take Chelsea?" Jennifer asked barging in
   "Um okay, why aren't you coming?" I asked her

"Going out with Michael" she smirked

   "Mmm whatever" I chuckled

******

Aliyah and I took all the kids out front to the pool. Cynthia and Jennifer went out to explore the Island while the boys did whatever.

Aliyah and I put our legs in the water whilst the kids stayed in the shallow end of the pool cause they didn't know how to swim.

"This place is really beautiful" I uttered
"Yah, imagine living here" she said
"Speaking of living. You and Brian staying in Cali or going back to Arizona?" I asked her
"Ion know sis, I actually like being up here with you." She replied

Yasmina P.O.V

  I went back to the room to put on my bathing suit. I wanted to go for a swim too, but I really wanted to talk to Aliyah. She's the one that invited us out here, so I think I should get close to her. Her sister on the other hand, I think she's kinda getting to like me. But Cynthia told me one thing about Loren, she be keeps her enemies closer..

  "Where you off too?" Ray asked coming into the room
  "Going for a swim, wanna come?" I asked him
  "Nah ma, Ima stay here and chill with the niggas" he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to him, making my "v area"hit his manhood  "your body got a nigga going crazy ma" he kicked his lips then continued "I wanna eat that. You'll let me get some of that tonight right?"

  I chuckled "we'll see babe, got to go" I grabbed my big bag with my pool things in there and left.

  When I got out there, the kids were in the water and Aliyah and Loren were sitting on the edge of the pool. The bitch lucky I didn't just push her in, but Ima think about that.

**********

Rays P.O.V

Whilst everyone wanted to go out and shit. Trey and I decided to stay in doors. Brian was here and we wanted to get to know the dude.