35~Wasnt meant to be~

Yasmina in the M.M

Yasmina's P.O.V

I've been really happy, really! Ray and I have  been doing great for the past 5 months. We've never been happier. No distractions,No interruption and guess what. No Loren!

There's one thing that Ray and I've been trying to do. Get pregnant. I always wanted to have his kid. His momma told me how much he loves kids, and I wanna make him happy by having his.
I missed my period for this mouth, but I haven't took a pregnancy test yet. I wanna find out if I'm pregnant by a doctor telling me, and Ray standing right by My side smiling  in excitement.

Today's plans was to go to the doctors and figure out what was up. Ray and I were at Cynthia's and Treys, cause the guys had to do something real quick.

I guess you could say Cynthia and I are like bestfriends now. After she realized she don't need that bitch Loren and that hoe  Jennifer who's just a follower. She now understands who her real friend is.

"Girl I gotta tell you something." I whispered

"What?" She Cynthia asked

"The only reason why Ray and I are here is because he gotta talk to Trey" I uttered

She laughed"girl don't you think I know that. Shoot, they probably downstairs smoking and talking about whatever thugs be talking about. Money, guns, weed-" she continued on until I cut her off

"Nah Cynthia!" I laughed "Ray wanted to tell Trey that I'm pregnant with his baby" I said

"Ohlawwd! Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you" She said excitedly

"I know, thank you. We on our way to the hospital to find out like, what we having.." I said unsure

"Mina I'm so happy for you girl. Ray really loves you and you love him. I'm so happy he's found someone to continue life with. And create a family with" said shouted

"Thanks baby, I love you girl. You the realist out of them fake hoes you used to call friends" I took a sip of my tea and continued "like neither of them are even in a stable relationship with them babies they got"

She sighed "girl forget them! You a mommy now, Welcome to my world!!"

Rays P.O.V

I stopped at my nigga Treys before heading to the hospital to find out if I was gonna have a son or a daughter. Mann, Yasmina and I doing good. I love that woman to death. She my girl and going to be my baby momma.

It's been 4 months since Loren moved from California. She don't hit nobody up anymore. Like she was gonna start a new life with whoever her new man was. I heard on the streets that he was the king pin in Arizona. Working with Aliyah's man who's body disappeared in The Bahamas, Aliyah disappeared too.

Shit was crazy, but I miss my little Valerie. That little girl was everything to me. She just left without saying goodbye.

We finally arrived at the hospital. We had to fill out some papers and wait for our names to be called. I was so excited and I didn't even eat! And when I don't eat. I get fucking angry. But I was too excited  to hear that my girl was going to be carrying my child.