Dirty little secret.

🌜Yep I'm at it again readers! Enjoy!🌛

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SKYLER'S POV•••••••••••••••••••••

Where am I? I woke up just moments ago, to discover I'm somewhere out side still. Whether I'm anywhere near the cabin or not in unsure. All I truly know is that I'm no longer alone. "Good to see you awake. Now before you call out to your own personal vamp patrol, hear me out. There is a reason I did what I did, and I need you to understand it." Who is this guy? He's tall, it's hard to really estimate from my probe and tied position on the forest floor but I believe somewhere near seven foot, he has dark dark hair, spiked on top and shorter on the sides. His eyes are shadowed, but are the deepest darkest green I have ever seen. I can see that his lip is pierced because its glinting in the moonlight, his ears are gauged, but not to an extreme size. He is wearing a long sleeved black shirt and blue jeans. Covering his hands, all down his fingers are bright colorful tattoos.

"Okay I will give you two minutes to talk before I call out to them, but no longer now you can start by telling me who the heck you are and why you kidnapped me. That information would truly help me to understand what it is you want with me." Am I probably foolish for not creaming out to Kin and Severin now? Yea more than likely but hey I already made up my mind.

"Who I am is the simple part, but why I'm here is a little bit more complex. My name is Thorne, and you are Skyker. The savior, or so the prophecy says." When he spoke of a prophecy my head snapped up to look at him in disbelief. "Oh I see your little pet bloodsuckers kept that part as their dirty little secret! Oh this is just priceless. The prophecy states that two shall share a womb, and if left together shall destroy themselves before their fifth season of life, but if separated shall grow into perfect beings. One of great power and leadership and one of great mind and strength. Once reunited they would bring together the warriors who would end the devastation of all human and supers not only the Weres. But that it would only be possible through the uniting of the few, to overcome the many. Only with this unity could they save the masses."

When he was done speaking I was frozen. How could they keep this from me? I don't understand how they thought I wouldn't find out? We're they ever planning on telling me? Only one way to find out. "Kin, Severin I need you please. I don't k ow where I'm at bit I'm with the warlock Koa told us about. I think we are still near the cabin, he hasn't hurt me at all an I don't think he means me harm, but don't know." I reach our though our link to both of them. "We are on our way little one, we will be there shortly. Just keep your distance until we get there." Kin spoke gently. "Is it just me or does it seem we are spending an unusual amount of time rescuing the littlest mutt?" Came Severin's reply. Shaking my head an smiling I look up at Thorne. You may want to cut me loose before they get here, or they may just rip your throat out before I can stop them.

Kneeling down beside me Thorne brings a small blade out to cut my bindings, the moment my hand are free I lash out with my fist and connect solidly with his strong jaw. I'm sure it didn't get him as bad as I wanted it to, but from the looks of it it still hurt. Before he can turn his face back to me I bring my knee up and into his sternum causing a large gush of air to escape his lungs and he leans forward from the force of the hit, giving me the perfect view of the back of his head, which I bring my elbow down sharply on, resulting in him falling unconscious onto my lap. Laughing at the fact that I actually accomplished my intentions I slide him off my lap just as Kin and Severin appear through the tree line.

"Looks like I didn't need you to save me after all Severin." I can't help but gloat at the shocked loon on his face. "Very well done little one. I can see that our lessons have been paying off. Now are you hurt at all?" Kin says as he looks me over. No I'm fine, but we should secure him before he wakes up. Then I think we need to head back to the cabin before we get any more company." With that said the boys tie Thorne up with the ropes he used on me, before Kin swings his large body of his shoulder.

After arriving back at the cabin and explaining things to everyone else, all except for the bit about the prophecy, and tying Thorne more securely to a chair we sit and wait for either him to wake up, or our visitors to arrive.

===================TIME PASSES ===============

I'm beginning to think that no one else was going to show up tonight, that was until I felt the presence of numerous auras, all very black in nature. "Their here" I calmly say a I stand up and look at the group gathered in the living room. We have a set of twin werewolves, who up until a week ago never met before, an alpha wolf who has a heart of gold, a vampire lost in his own right, but good all the way to his core. A vampire darker than any I have ever thought to exist, yet has pledged his life to me without a second thought. A hybrid who not more than four days ago was colder and more distant than the South Pole, but in just a short time has allowed the think layers of the I've around his heart to thaw a little. A were panther that we still have much to learn about, but I know deep in my being that we can trust to fight beside us till the end. Then there was the warlock currently typed to a chair.

"If you let me go I can help you. I never meant any harm, I just needed some time alone with you Skyler. If you look deep down you will see that you can trust me. You need me, that's why I'm here." Glancing over at everyone else I see the hesitation in there eyes, but also the trust they have for me. Leaning down I allow my nails to grow so that I can sever the ropes binding him. "This is your one chance to prove yourself to us, prove to be I trust worthy an I will not hesitate to sick my 'pet vampires' on you as you call them." At this statement both Kin and Severin turn to glare at Thorne,"Now I can feel at least thirty auras, and not all of them are wolves. They are working their way around the cabin, with the intention of blocking our escape. I will say this only once, so don't you dare try and force me to, I am not leaving. I will fight just like the rest of you." When I was done speaking I torn my cloths from my body and shifted, just as the door was broken down.

I guess now is the time to prove that I can do this, that I can lead this bunch of rag tag warriors.