So much better

🌜I'm so amazed by the support I have been getting by my readers. You guys are truly amazing! 1007 reads! I wish I could do a shout out to each and every one of you, but I don't know who most of you are :(. I have lots a chapters that need to be dedicated to people so come on guys and comment for a dedication. Also someone told me they thought this story was moving fast, it's supposed to feel like that. I started it on purpose in middle if the action, but even if I did end this story in a few chapters (oh wait a minute I didn't say I was going to so please no freaking out on me) I still have 3 or more books planned with these exact same characters to continue this while story with. They aren't going anywhere guys I promise. Comment if you love Kin as much as I do!🌛

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••KIN'S POV•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you sure your ready for this little one?"I can't help but inquire of him, after he dragged me deep into the forest an away from the others. Getting away from Zeke proved to be extremely challenging, it was like he didn't trust me or something.

*FLASHBACK*

"No damn it absolutely not! I don't care how good of an idea you think it is, your not going anywhere ALONE with Kin! I don't trust him nor do I particularly like him. I do not trust him! Zeke roared in anger at the suggestion of training. "You trust me don't you?," at Zeke's slight nod Skyler continued,"good then we are going." With that we were out the door.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Okay so maybe he doesn't trust me. I'm not sure if he doesn't trust me to keep Skyler safe, or he doesn't trust me to keep my hands off of him. Either one is completely foolish, yes I am very attracted to him, yes he is beyond tempting, an yes we do have a bond that goes above and beyond what he has with his mate, but he isn't mine, and I may be many things but THAT I am not. Besides I have my own mate, all I have to do to lay my claim to my mate is break the bond I formed with Skyler, but that is something I can not do. I have waited for 2442 years for him to be born and strong enough to bond with. He is my salvation, just as u am the key to his survival. If I could wait all this time then my mate can wait just a little longer for me.

"Hey, um Kin as much as I enjoy staring at your half naked body, I thought you wanted to come all the way out here for a reason. I thought you were going to train me to fight?" Skyler inquires. "Right sorry little one I was lost in my thoughts for a moment there. How about we get started. Now I think we should go ahead and shift since most if not all of this battle will be fought in wolf form." I say while removing my last item of clothing, my black leather pants. As I look up I realize that Skyler is fully baked as well and bluntly staring at my naked body. It is so tempting to make him blush, to see the color raise upon his cheeks and the rest if his smooth supple body,but I just manage to restrain myself.

Shifting into my over sized wolf, I have alpha genes on both of my linages so I'm much larger than your average alpha, my pitch black coat shinning in the dappled sunlight, and way patiently for Skyler to shift. Snapping out of his daze I watch him leap forward in human form and land just in front of me in the clearing in his beautiful copper toned wolf. I can tell from the way he is restraining himself that it has been a very long time since he was allowed to shift and to run. "Come little one lets start with a run, it will help ease some of that nervous energy as well as serving to test your speed and agility. Your a small wolf, smaller than even some of the pups I have seen, so I believe you will be fast. Need a head start?" I say with a clear gun of a smirk in my tone. "No need for a head start, I will lap you regardless. That's why I was allowed to run with the pack. They were afraid I would get away, they only ever caught me because I couldn't hide my scent from them no matter how hard I tried. Anyway I still can't get used to hearing your voice in my head! I have never heard another person like this before!" My, isn't he just excitable? With a shake of my large wolf head, which standing face to face with his small wolf is twice the height of his own head, and step to the side before taking off through the underbrush of the forest.