The Undesired

🌜This will be my first story I have ever shared with someone other than my family. Also this will be written in its entirety on my iPhone so I apologize for any and all grammar and spelling mistakes. This is a boyxboy so if your against that please just keep your close minded opinions to yourself. Everyone else please enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts with me, even if its to tell me I can improve. Thanks!🌛

"Do not try to leave the packs grounds again or I will mate you in front of the entire pack do I make myself clear?" Alpha Goodwin screamed in my face while his mahogany eyes flashed in the flickering firelight from the small fireplace to my left in his large office.

"Ye ye yes ssssir perfectly clear" I stuttered from my probe position on his cold hardwood floor, which is where the war wolves and the tracker threw me when they caught me during my fifth and apparently final escape attempt from my personal hell. Man is it cold down here when your dirty and naked.

"God damn it Skyler are you fucking listening to me? Open your damn eyes and look at me!" Alpha hollered in my pale face as spittle flew all over me in his rage. "Do you enjoy when I have to hit you? Is that why you disobey me?" Alpha asked while punctuating every word with a kick to my small body.

" No sir I swear, I I I I just didn't hear you" I sobbed out as he kept raining down blow after blow to my fragile body. After what felt like ages he finally stopped his assault.

"Get up and get out of my sight before I really make you regret your stupid failed attempt to run from me, you will never leave, never."

I quickly yet quietly scurried up and out of his office and down to my small room below the stairs in the basement. This is the one thing I can call my own in this entire pack house, mine and mine alone.

Well I suppose I should clear some things up for everyone, first off yes I am a werewolf, and no not like in Twilight and not like the lycans in Underworld either. We are not much larger than your average timber wolves in the wild. Second off yes I am male, tho apparently some people don't realize this small little tidbit of information, huh maybe it's my appearance that does it. You see I'm small (even by human standards) 5'5, and that's at 18 years of age, my hair is very light blonde, almost white and my eyes are an extremely pale blue. My skin is what many might call porcelain and my features are delicate, or so I'm told.

Now you may be asking yourself 'why in the world does this foolish boy stay there where he is getting abused and treated horribly? Why doesn't his family help him?' It's simply really, I have no family. They just don't exist, at least not that I know of. You see the alpha says he found me near death in the woods as a baby, claims that there was a note saying I was the runt and would surly die anyway. I'm not sure if I really believe him but I have no other choices. As to the second part of that thought, well I have tried to leave, five times in fact, and every time the beatings just got worse. I won't even try it again, I refuse to allow myself to be mated and humiliated in front of the entire pack.

I guess this is just the way my life will always be thanks to being the property of the alpha of *verta morti* ( beautiful death) pack. The undesired.