Getting to know my mate

🌜Update my awesome readers! Ok now I hate to do this because it ruins the surprise moments so I'm only going to say this once, from here on out in this story there will be moments between my boys. Some heated and some tame. I'm not going to warn you before it happens because I think that ruins it all. But just know that after this chapter it could happen AT ANY TIME! I'm going to keep this relatively mild because I don't want it turning R rated, and to have readers feel like I sis it to force them to fan me. If I get enough requests for something more 'delectable' I will make one shots in a separate story. Comment if you want a dedication. Anyway enjoy and remember you were warned so please refrain from reporting. Thanks. 🌛

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SKYLER'S POV•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Why was I so afraid? He's my mate he wouldn't hurt me. But I don't honestly know him, how can I be so sure that he wouldn't? The answer was so plain to me the moment he looked at me, because he loved me. I could see it shinning strong and true from his beautiful eyes. He loved me! Me, small fragile unwanted me! Suddenly I felt all of the weight lift of of my shoulders I have been carrying my entire life when he layers his hand in my shoulder and smiled.

Slowly he leaned forward and pressed his soft lips to my own and it was like I lost control of my body, I have never felt so loved and safe in my life. Throwing my arms around his neck and jumping up slightly I wrap my legs around his waist. Feeling so much of his body heat on my body I can help but moan I pure pleasure. He hasn't done anything more than kiss me an already I feel as though I could burst.

I feel him walking foreword and gasp releasing his lips from mine as we fall backward, my fall cushioned by the couch and Zeke catching himself so he didn't drop his full weight on my fragile body. The moment we were laying down I press my lips back to his and slid my hands down his back, and slid my fingers beneath his shirt. As soon as my fingers touch his bare back he growls and I feel the tremors from it radiating throughout my entire body. "Your making it so damn hard to control my wolf. I suggest if your not ready that you remove your hands now or I don't think I will able to control my wolf later if you change your mind."

How silly of him to think I would want to stop. Rather than speak I ran my fingers down his back and around to the front where I skim my fingers over his oh so yummy abs and down to the waistband of his jeans. Skidding them just under the waistband and teasingly run them under while barely touching his skin. "Mmmmm ugh god damn, this is your very last warning Skyler." He for out between gritted teeth. Looking into his eyes I can tell why he is having such a hard time speaking. His eyes a a flowing amber and I know he is more wolf than man right now. Leaning up I slowly run my tongue up his neck to his ear where I lightly nibble on the line, followed by a whispered "show me you love me, teach my body what it's like to be cherished. Please I need you." knowing it would be his undoing.

Letting a grunt out he sits up of off my body and I whimper at the loss of contact. It only lasts long enough do him to tear both his own shirt and my own from our bodies before laying back down over me. The feeling of his bare skin on my own was almost more than I could handle. Moaning out I glide my hands up his back a his lips connect with the tender skin on my neck. Licking, kissing, sucking and lightly nipping at my over heated flesh was all it took to make me a withering moaning mess beneath him. Leaning up slightly Zeke looks down at my flushed and heated face, "damn your even more beautiful when you are like this than I could have ever imagined."

"Mmm hush and just go back to what you were doing." I find myself saying which just causes my face to hear up more, especially when I hear and feel him chuckle. "As you wish sweetheart." As he continued his treatment of my neck I trail my hands down to the waist band I his jeans," off now!" Scar ambling to obey me Zeke leaves his own neck open to me. Not letting the opportunity pass me by, I lean up and press my lips to his pulse point. Zeke's fingers fumble in their attempt to undo his button as he lets a moan pass his lips.

Not being able to take the pressure building in me anymore I tear his jeans down, taking his underwear with before skidding my borrowed sweatpants down. Feeling his gaze on me I look up to see him looking hungrily at my manhood, causing it to twitch under his scrutiny. "Beautiful, simply beautiful. I'm so blesses my the goddess to have a mate as incredible and beautiful as you" his words caressing me and causing me to shoulder in pleasure. "Please just take me, I need you now" I find myself moaning out.

The moment the words left my lips Zeke's eye flashed amber as he growled and lunged forward and picking me up. Placing me on his lap I feel him take my legs and wrap them around his back, "I promise to be as gentle as I can babe but its still going to hurt." "I know it will but I will be okay as long as your touching me." At my soft spoken words I feel him pressing against my entrance. Leaning forward and capturing my lips I feel him push fully in. Groaning in pain I freeze up and whimper. "Shhh babe I know it hurts, I'm so sorry, I won't move until your ready I promise." Ugh if I knew he was this big an it was going to hurt this bad I never would have went through with this, I swear it feels like he's tearing me apart.

Slipping his hand between us I feel him grab my leaking member, I gasp at the sensation and arch my back, causing him to slide out a little bit and me to moan once again. Gosh that felt so good. Nodding to give him permission to move, I push myself up a little before coming back down on him, it felt so good! Wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him forward to kiss me again, I feel then thrust forward again. The air is thick with our passion.

Kissing between our moans and groans I can feel myself getting closer to my peak. "I'm so close Zeke!" "God me to babe." He moans out between gritted teeth. I look up at his face and see in his eyes that his wolf wants to make me his. Turning my head to the side and giving him better access I feel his lips connect with my neck where it meets my shoulder. Feeling his canines break my skin is my undoing, shooting thick ribbons on our chests, followed by him releasing inside me, I lean foreword and sink my canines into where his shoulder and neck meet, marking him as mine forever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••ZEKE's POV••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MINE!!! Forever and always. He is my mate, my love an my life. My everything.