Talk about a bad day

🌜Hello lovely readers! I hope I didn't shock you to much with my last chapter. Truth be told that was my first ever boyxboy scene. I only hope I didn't mess it up to badly and it wa worth reading. Thank you all for easing my story and your comments mean so much to me, so please keep commenting! BloodDollRaven I know you will be ;) I can always count on you to make me laugh, lol. I write for my readers, not for myself, thou I do enjoy doing it, so every comment and vote I get tells me that your enjoying it a well and not just reading to read something. Oh man now I sound like a nagging writer, LE GASP I promise I'm not nagging. :O

Ok uh um I completely forgot where I was going so uh ok enjoy this update. >:~D 🌛

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••FORSAKEN KIN'S POV (shocked? I hope so!••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We need to talk about th....." "No we don't and don't you dare open your mouth again or I will uphold my threat to feast on your intestines, understood?" I interrupted the little wolfy before he could finish that sentence, goddess knows I don't want to hear it. I walked faster through the forest trying to put some distance between us before I did something that I may or not regret. Why I hell did I agree to do a perimeter check with him? I knew he was going to want go there and I sure as hell didn't want to.

"I don't care you can threatening me as much as you want but I know it's only a threat you would never hurt me. It's impossible for you to hurt me." he boldly spoke, yet I could feel the fear and uncertainly radiating off him in heated waves. "Shut your yapping mouth mutt, half the damn forest can here you. Unfortunately I can't hear a damn thing other than you and all I can smell is you. I don't think you realize how damn dangerous this while thing is, how stupid you were to come and take that tiny mutt you call a brother from the pack who had him, they won't stop looking for him until they have him back in their hands! Till they have full control of him again, and it won't matter to them if they have to kill each and every one of us and more to get to him. We are nothing to them, all the care about is the power they lost when they lost him!"

I was so into my rant that I failed to see the shadow behind Spyke until it was almost to late. Quicker than I even thought was possible I grabbed him and tossed him to the side and against a nearby tree much harder than I thought, and heard a cracking noise as his shoulder firmly connected with the very solid trunk. I didn't have time to even think before I felt a searing pain across my chest. Lashing out with my foot I connected solidly with the mans jaw and was rewarded with a groan and a solid crack as his jaw fractured beneath the heel of my boot. I don't waste time watching him fall as I spun on my heel to see a second mutt approaching an unconscious Spyke with a large blade clutched tightly in his large hand. It's long silver blade glinting in the dappled light that made it thru the trees overhead.

Moving at my too speed, which to anyone besides a supernatural would appear to be just a blur, a moment in time, I rush at the large wolf with the silver blade poised and ready to slice Spyke's throat. I leap straight for the hand holding the blade, as the wild eyes wolf begins the final descent to his throat. Getting my hands on his arm I pull it outward and away from him. I pull his arm as hard back as I can and hear a distinct cracking noise, telling me that I have broken his arm, but I don't let up, I only pull harder. As he starts to scream I yank one final time and his body falls forward towards the ground leaving his arm dangling from my own hands.

As he screams and thrashes on the ground in pain I can't help but steal a glance over at Spyke to see him stirring, but I don't have time to check on him as I lean over and finish off the screaming wolf at my feet with a quick snap of his neck. Scanning the tree line around the clearing I look for any shadows that are out of place because I know these two didn't come alone. Hearing a quizzing sound I snap my head to the side just in time to avoid the first bullet aimed at my head but not the second as it tears its way into my stomach and out my back. I wince at the pain but don't spare a moment before lunging at the nearest shadow, knowing he will be on me in a second otherwise. As I tear into his chest with my claws I ponder how many I can take on alone without the element of surprise while trying to keep them away from Spyke.